The Deal

I had walked down the stairs and reached the dining room where Nik was grilling Freya. "If your our sister why come now if you've been alive for a thousand years? And how are you still human?" He was definitely suspicious. "Our mother gave me away as a child as payment to Dahlia for making her fertile and allowing her to have children. On to your next question, as to why I'm human. Dahlia cast a spell once I turned 18. We would sleep every century but for one year we would awake. Dahlia allowed me to live in hopes that I would produce a child, so that she may have the one thing she wants above all. Power. Once I was pregnant with child that I found I could never escape her even in death" I looked and saw Nik's fave soften a bit. Freya just looked lost as if remembering the memory "I drank one of Dahlias strongest poisons in hopes to escape her and so that my child would not be destined to live as I had, a slave to Dahlia. She used me to further her power. But there was no escape. The spell that made us sleep also made it so that we are unable to die. But it did not save my baby. Dahlia was furious" Freya stated as a tear formed and trailed down her face. She must have been thinking of the memory she just described.

"Ah. So you cannot be killed" Nik said sounding intrigued. "No" Freya stated bluntly. Nik nodded and before I could blink he sped towards Freya, snapping her neck with a smirk. "Nik" I shouted. I knew she would come back but still his paranoia was setting in and he always has to resort to killing. "What the hell" I walked forward my face vamped out. His smirk faded as fright set in.

I snarled and punched him. Grabbing the collar of his shirt I threw him through the doors and into the opening of the compound. He stood up with his hands up "Alesia calm down. If she's telling the truth she'll come back and if not then one less problem on our hands. Right?" He chuckled nervously.

"Nik she's your sister, not a problem. Shes here to help. Dahlia is coming. So, for once why can't you just accept that someone isn't trying to kill you?" I asked calming myself down.

I turned and walked back into the dining room leaving Nik to think of his actions. I sighed and picked up Freya to place her on the couch in the study that was connected to the dining room. "I'm so sorry. He's extremely paranoid" I apologized, out loud to freya, knowing she couldn't hear me. I just felt like I need to.

My hand was over her as I spoke "Venit vivere" which healed her broken neck. It took her a few moments to wake.

She groaned and her hand went up to her neck as it rubbed the spot that was broken. "He doesn't trust easily. Does he?" She asked. "No he doesn't. Don't worry I already paid him back for you" we both chuckled. "I'm so glad your here" we hugged but then I saw a tourist walk into our home. "I'm sorry- what's wrong with your eyes" I noticed his eyes were completely white.

"You think you can hide the child from me Freya" the man said and Freya sucked in a breath in fear "I will always find power. That child is rightfully mine" he smiled deviously.

I walked forward and put my hands on both sides of his head "Huius expelli. Huius expelli. Huius expelli" I chanted. Feeling her magic in his body diminish with each chant. "Haha. You truly did get more powerful. But you cannot beat me. You will soon learn that. No one can beat me, not you, nor any of the Mikealsons siblings, nor my sister or her husband" he sneered as he looked straight into my eyes with his pure white ones. "HUIUS EXPELLI" I chanted one last time as I watched the white from his eyes slowly disappear, meaning Dahlia withdrew her magic from him. He fell back from the intensity. Nik had caught him "You won't remember any of what just happened" he compelled.

A wave of exhaustion flowed over my body. Freya noticed and held me up. "What happened?" Nik asked. "I can't match to Dahlia's power. I can come close to it but I cant match it. She left on her own she wanted to see how we reacted to threats and how we worked" I answered. I silently thanked freya for helping me by nodding my head. Leting her know I was okay to stand on my own.