Something is Wrong

Alesia was banging against the invisible barrier. Marcel stood outside with an empathetic face.

"I'm sorry Alesia I can't let you leave and risk the safety of Davina" Marcel walked away.

Alesia immediately checked her pockets for her phone. Except her phone was no where on her. "Marcel took your phone" Davina said.

Alesia tried to over power the barrier using her magic but that only resulted in her becoming weak.

"That's not going to work" Davina stated. Alesia just looked at the young witch and sighed. "Where am I going to sleep?" Alesia asked defeated.

"There's an extra bed in the back" Davina said and motioned for Alesia to follow her.

It was a simple plain white bed in a room. It was good enough to suit Alesia's need until Marcel let her go.

She had decided to go to sleep. Alesia had been feeling a little weak today which is not normal. However, Alesia just thought it had to be the fact she hadn't had blood in a few days and also because she was still weak from the vervain Marcel injected in her.

Once Davina thought Alesia was asleep she went through her things and grabbed her grimiore. Davina didn't know that Alesia was still awake "Hey Davina be more quieter next time you try to snoop through a vampires belongings" Alesia said with amusement in her voice.

"I'm sorry. I-" Davina started but the hybrid cut her off "It's fine Davina you can look through it and practice minor spells but make sure your in control of your magic" Alesia smiled at the teenage witch as she looked relieved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile on the other side of town, in the plantation house, Klaus daggered Elijah in order to carry out his plan to dismantle Marcel's empire.

Klaus hands over Elijah, regrettably, to Marcel. His crew were getting freaked out because not only had Klaus returned but also Elijah and not but a day or two before them Alesia returned.

Klaus decided to give Marcel to Elijah, instead of Alesia, but Klaus didn't know that Marcel already had Alesia.

Once Klaus handed Elijah over to Marcel, Marcel took Elijah to a place where no one would be able to track him, with Davina in the attic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now a day later in the evening. Rebekah had been searching for Elijah because Klaus had told her that he gave Elijah to Marcel. Rebekah had gotten angry with Klaus and she went to go simply ask Marcel for Elijah back.

ALESIA'S P.O.V.

I was helping Davina to control her magic when I heard Marcel come in. "Davina Marcel is here. Go see what he wants".

"It's okay D, invite her in" Marcel spoke. "Come in" Davina stated with some caution "She's an old one isn't she" Davina questioned.

I decided to walk out "Marcel whats-" I stopped once I saw the scene in front of me. Rebekah was standing in front of an open coffin pulling a dagger out of the Mikealson that was daggered, Elijah.

Davina forced the dagger back into Elijah's chest using her magic. "Don't worry she's nice. But she hasn't been really nice to me tonight" Marcel spoke towards Davina referring to the blonde Mikealson.

"Well I think it's time for you to leave" Davina said nastily and threw Rebekah out the window but not before slamming her against the ceiling a few times, all using magic.