Chapter Eight 🥀

Amani

My panties hit the ground. Samir took a minute to look at me. I could tell he was shocked, he didn't see any of this coming. Hell, I didn't either. You know when you're in that moment with someone you want so bad, this was that moment. This man has been on my mind these past few days, he's been so open and vulnerable with me, now I wanted to do the same.

"You're beautiful." Samir said. That's all he could say.

"Come here." I told him. He sat his camera on the hood of his car and walked towards me. His skin glistened from the light coming from the sunset. I began removing his clothes until he was just wearing socks.

Once we were both naked, I pressed my body against his. The feeling of his skin rubbing up against my nipples turned me on so much.

He put my cheek in his palm and kissed me. So passionately. It was so slow, his lips were soft, his tongue was warm.

He laid his jacket on the grass and laid me on top of it. I looked at how beautiful he was, everything about him. His skin was dark and it glowed. He was a slim man but he had a nice pack, not a six pack but it was still nice. I looked down at his penis for the first time, it stood up hard as a rock and it was sexy and long just like I imagined, lord have mercy.

He got on top of me and kissed me , his tongue left a trail from my neck to my nipple. He took one of my breasts in his hand and put my nipple into his mouth and gently sucked on it. His other hand was on my other breast, his thumb caressed my nipple softly in a circular motion. My body felt like it was melting, his mouth felt so good. He made his way down to my vagina, spreading my legs open and placing his head down there.

He wasn't so gentle anymore, once his mouth hit my vagina he went wild. His sucked and licked my clit down I thought he was gonna suck me dry, but it was the opposite. I felt myself become a waterfall as he continued to eat. My body felt like it exploded, this was my very first orgasm. He didn't stop, he kept going and going.

"Shit, Samir.. oh God" I couldn't take it anymore, but I didn't want him to stop, but I did, I was so confused. 

"Samir please just FUCK me!" I begged. He'd been eating me out for at least 20 minutes, I just couldn't take it anymore, I wanted that dick now.

His head came up, his hand was moving back and forth on his penis, he looked me in my eyes. His stare was so intense.

He put the tip of it inside of me and I already began to gasp, "I'll go slow, okay" He said softly. I nodded and let him continue to be in control.

I didn't have much sexual experience. Samir knew what happened to me at my old foster home, he knew that was the only experience I'd had. He told me that didn't count, I was still a virgin.

He did as he said, he went as slow as possible, making sure I wasn't in too much pain. It did hurt for a while. But as time went on, it hurt a little less

I could feel myself stretching out as he thrusted in and out of me. I finally started to feel complete pleasure, he felt so good inside of me. I didn't want him to ever stop, it felt even better than the head.

I don't know how many times I had orgasmed, he didn't either.

"Ah fuck!" He said. I could tell by his face he was about to nut, both of our adrenaline was pumping and pumping. Going and going it was the most intense moment of my life.

Without thinking, I said something I've never said before, "Nut in me baby!"

He wasn't thinking either. It was just so intense. His pace sped up, after a few more pumps he nutted. Inside of me. He pulled himself outta me then laid beside me. I know he doesn't think I'm done? I wanted more. I wanted to please him more.

I got on top of him and kissed him in his mouth was passion. Then I kept going, lower. I looked in his eyes, and he looked in mine, biting his bottom lip.

His jaw dropped when I put it in my mouth and starting sucking on him.

"Ohhh shitt!" He said.

I loved the feeling, seeing him so pleased, feeling his rock hard penis, I just loved it.

"You look good as fuck." He said to me.

A couple hours later

"Thank you for taking me out today." I said to Samir, "I had a great time."

He smiled, "Me too, when am I gonna see you again baby?" This was the first time he called me that, it sent chills down my spine. He was so fine.

"Whenever you want." I said, kissing him once again.

"Tomorrow after work, let me take you to dinner."

"Sounds like a plan, goodnight."

I got upstairs , still smiling from ear to ear. I heard sobbing noises coming from Sadie and Scott's room. I peaked through the door and Sadie was on the bed,
crying quietly.

"Sadie, what's wrong?" She looked up at me.

"I guess I can't hide it any longer.. Scott has been cheating on me."

I gasped, "Oh my goodness, are you sure?"

She nodded, "Not only that, I think he's cheating on me with a man.. Tommy's biological father."