Chapter Twenty Three // "Accident"

A/N

COMMENT NOW!! Where should Taylor go in the story? Should he realize Jaydons bad news, or should he become bad news with her? Or if you have any other ideas, COMMENT! Hmmm...
~

I was heart broken, absolutely heart broken. But not as heart broken as Taylor obviously. His feelings for me were so much stronger than I assumed.

Shawn wrapped his arm fully around me and rubbed my back. "T-Taylor's hates me Shawn. He hates me. He doesn't want to be my friend, he hates me" I sobbed and leaned my head into his chest.

"Dana, shh, calm down" he whispered soothingly into my ear. I nodded slowly and my sobs turned into soft cries.

"Do you want to tell me what happened" he asked placing his hands on my shoulders and not breaking our gaze.

"W-well. You know how Taylor has been spending a lot of time with Jaydon right?" He nodded and asked that I kept going.

"Well, Justin over heard Taylor telling Jaydon about how he liked me. And that he, I guess, got humiliated when I said I didn't like him? I'm not sure. Then, Taylor picked me up from the coffee shop. I wanted him to talk an get out whatever he had to say, and he did. He let it all out. He told me he's liked me ever since he met me. And that I crushed his heart."

He pulled me into his grasp and comforted me. It felt good having my brother there to support me.!

"He doesn't hate you, he's just upset. He's been like this before." "He has" I sniffled and looked up at him. "Yeah. A few years ago he was feeling a lot of self pity. Then we all met and our lives changed. But in the end something good came out of it, and that's whats going to happen in this situation I promise you."

I smiled up at him and laid my head down on his chest. "Thanks, you know you're really sweet. Why don't you have a girlfriend" I asked. He smirked and patted my knee. "I'm not really looking into girls right now besides my fans. It's like having a million girl friends that I love to death." I snickered and wiped my eyes.

I gave him a big kiss on the cheek, then stood up. "Why don't we order a pizza and have a movie night" I asked. He smiled and stood beside me. "Ill order the pizza. You buy all the movies" he said and grabbed his phone.

I nodded then plopped into the couch and opened up demand on the TV. Before he had a chance to dial a number, his phone rang.

"Hello." He went dead silent for a moment and looked up at me with a pale face. "Wait who? Nash? Nash! Okay, we're on our way" he said and threw his phone on the table.

"Dana, Nash called. There's been an accadent."

-

We ran outside and caught a taxi. I was so taken by surprise.

"D-did he say who, and a car accident" I questioned nervously, knowing it'd be Taylor. "No, and I don't know, he didn't say anything. There was a lot of noise and he was crying."

I bit my lip and starred out the window.

"Shawn." I was going to tell him about Taylor and how he flew out of the parking lot. But couldn't, his phone rang.

"Y-yes" he said clearing his throat.

"Mhm, yeah. NO" he gapsed. I covered my eyes and shook my head. This couldn't be happening.

He hung up and slid his phone into his pocket.

"Is it Taylor" I asked, almost falling off the seat.

"No, it's Laur"

-

We rushed into the hospital and to the front desk. "Hi we-" "Dana" Shawn said hitting my arm. I looked over and saw Nash, his face swelled with tears. Shawn ran to him, I was scared shitless that Nash was going to tell us bad news.