Chapter Fifty Five // Rehearsal

A/N
I am sooooo sorry that this took so long to update. In the middle of writing I really had writers block and it delayed me, so I wanna post this ASAP!!

Should I change the cover to that photo^
~

A yawned escaped my lips as we pulled up to my school building. Several people rushing in and out, several people I knew.

"I'll be back, stay, please" I said, seeing Cameron start to open the car. I didn't want to attract any attention.

I flipped my hair back and took in a breath before walking confidently into the resources building of the high school. I got maybe two or three weird looks but I didn't let it get to me.

"Dana, Mendes" I told a lady at a black plastic table. She nodded and searched through several schedules.

"Here you go." She said, handing me my schedule and I gladly walked out while looking it over. It was okay I guess, I mean I had a free period and robotics and chess club so I guess it'd be a pretty chill year.

I jumped into the car and started it up. Laur grabbed my schedule quickly and I snatched it back.

"What?" She pouted.

"It's a little embarrassing." I laughed, checking to see if any cars were coming then I backed out.

"Oh please."

"I'm in robotics and chess club" I said, then laughed at my nerdy self.

"You're a secret nerd?" She squealed.

"Guilty as charged." I laughed, pulling up to a four way intersection.

She laughed then asked, "so, where to now?"

"Job hunting, I'm going to this place by the water department to fill out an application and it'll give everyone who's hiring my application."

"Cool!"

"Yeah I'm gonna drop you guys off though, because it'll be really boring I swear."

"Wait where?" Cameron asked, peering his head between the two front seats.

"It's right by y'all's hotel."

"Ah."

Laur's POV

Dana had just dropped us off at our hotel and we quickly ran inside.

We went up to our door and walked inside. I firstly grabbed some food from our mini fridge then jumped on the bed beside Nash.

"Guys let's play a board game" l said crawling over Nash and dangling off the side of the bed.

"What game?"

"Life" I said while continuing to open up my bag and reach for the game board. After I finally found it I opened it up on the bed and started putting the game board together.

Dana's POV

I pulled up to the parking lot of the hotel. I got out a started walking towards the building whenever I randomly bumped into someone.

"Whoops, sorry" I laughed and pushed some hair out of my face.

"No- hey, Dana" Matt said, IT WAS MATT.

"Matt!" I cheered and wrapped my arms around him.

"What're you doing here" I laughed and let go of him.

"Digi tour. Wait, what're you doing here" he asked with a smirk, his left eyebrow raising.

"Nash Laur and Cam have a room here."