Chapter Fifty Eight // Competitive

A/N
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

I hope y'all like this chapter. Also READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END FOR A CHANCE TO BE IN A CHAPTER.
~

Laur's POV

"Laur, I know what I did was wrong. Totally wrong but I wasn't thinking. I really love you." Nash said.

"Then why weren't you thinking of me when you were starring at those girls, huh?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"I wasn't" he said, raising his voice at me.

"Hey, don't yell at me" I warned him and gave him my stink face.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly, his cheeks burning as he looked down.

I thought for moment before speaking. "Nash, I love you. But maybe.. We're just meant to be friends."

His eyes widened slightly and he seemed shocked for a minute, but I knew it was best.

"Laur. Is, that what you really want?" He asked slowly.

"No Nash but it's best. And I kind of think this wasn't ment to be. We weren't."

He bowed his head and nodded. "You're right."

As I watched his face turn red I ran to hug him. I laid my chin on his shoulder and he did the same. No doubt I was going to miss our hugs and kisses. But what had to happen, had to happen.

"Can I ask you for something?" He asked, still hugging me.

"Of course."

"Can we, kiss, one last time?" He asked slowly, his voice breaking up. I looked into his vibrant blue eyes, the ones I've always loved. I thought for a moment, why not?

I slid my hand to the back of his head and our heads merged together and the taste of his lips filled my mouth. My heart hurt so bad, tasting his lips on mine. He didn't seem to want to let go, he was so into the kiss but I was kind of over it after twenty seconds so I pulled away.

"Friends?" I asked. He nodded, repeating "friends."

I gave him one last quick hug and went back to the room.

Dana's POV

I just noticed Laur slip in the room and she walked over to me.

"How'd it go?" I asked quietly as the other guys had their own conversations going.

"Okay I guess. We, broke up" she said, tilting her head and tried not to frown. I threw my arms around her and gave her a little squeeze.

"Are you okay." I asked.

"Yeah. We decided to be just friends." She said and I stepped back from her.

"Awe, that's good. Where is Nash anyways?" I asked. We looked around and realized he wasn't in the room.

"Not really sure, probably outside thinking." She said with a shrug and looked down.

I turned around and interrupted everyone's conversations. "Hey, why don't we go to the parking or something" I asked them all.

"Is there a skate park?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah!"

They all agreed on going and the guys ran out the door, leaving Laur and I. I grabbed my phone and we left.

I got in the middle row of Taylor's car with Cameron and Laur. Nash was in the passengers, then Matt and Shawn were in the very back.

"Is Laur okay?" Cameron whispered very quietly. Everyone was talking loudly anyways.