Work Restrictions

I am in a dimly lit room. There are long tables and a couple round tables with chairs surrounding them. Must be the break room at work. Has to be. I found a seat on the far side of the room close to the exit to the outside world. The bell buzzes in my head, causing slight discomfort as I jump a bit. The room lights up by the motion activated switch located at the other door. People filed their ways in. Snickers here, giggles there, and one loudmouthed soul speaks up.
“What are you doing?” she laughed with sarcasm.
“I-I”
“Absolutely nothing. Your not doing anything and its pushing everyone off. You work here so do some damn work.” she scoffed as she sat down.
“Mandy, that's enough.” a tall large man got into the fridge that was behind my seat.
“Don, she says she's injured and taking this company for a spin. She's been on  restrictions for three months now. It's about time she fessed up to having ‘pussy-itest’ and get back to work.” Mandy had found her way to the front of the table I sat at. “isn't that right?” She hit my water bottle off the table. It startled me causing me to jump. Tears were welling in my eyes.
“She's a crybaby too.” a man they call Bruce laughed. Tears fell silently down my face as I tried to hide in my hands.
“Stand up, I'm gonna put you in your place.” Mandy cracked her knuckles. I didn't know what else to do. I slowly and shakily stood from my seat. Mandy raised an arm drawing it back. As soon as she let it go I tensed for impact. It never came.
“I said leave her alone.” Don had caught her hand before it made contact with my face.
“She deserves this.” Mandy yelled.
“She doesn't.” he boomed. The entire break room booed in denial of their victory. I was unscathed and terrified. They started throwing stuff for their lunch boxes at me. Don wrapped his giant arms around me protecting me from the various things being thrown. He turned around so I was now facing his chest. I cried as I could feel his back being hit. He scooped me up taking me outside.
He put me down on a stack of pallets.
“Are you ok?” he asked me backing away slightly.
“I don't matter, are you ok?” I sobbed.
“I'm fine. Don't worry about Mandy she's just upset because she tried to screw the system and they caught her.” he smiled.
“But I'm not-”
“I know.” he cut me off. He easily stood 6 foot tall and half as wide. I remember seeing him on the floor working. He used to scare me, him being so tall and me standing at 4”11’.
“Why did you help me?”
“Because I used to be in your shoes. People used to be mean to me and make fun of me for being tall. I can't stand to see someone being bullied because of the circumstances.” he comforted me.
“Kristen to the main office. Kristen to the main office please.” someone called my name over the intercom system. My entire body tensed up.
“will you come with me?” I asked him. I knew he had a job to do but I didn't want to go alone.
“I can't but if you need me I'll be at the shears all day.” he helped me off of the pallets.
“Thank you don.” I wiped my face and started my walk across the street to the main office.

As I walked in the front door I was greeted by the lady at the front desk, Deann.
“Your in trouble.” she laughed. “take a seat the boss will be down in a minute.” she giggled to herself behind her desk.

---I'm currently on restrictions at work because I messed my shoulder up. Everyone thinks I'm faking and I'm about sick of their judgemental remarks. When I went into work today to do my normal cleaning that I have been doing I was terrified by that break room and tried to steer clear of it. This dream really messed me up today…---