First Lucid Dream

"Come on Kiori! Let's go get some Magic cards!" Shane, a tall slightly chubby, short black curly hair, and hazel eyes called to me. I turned around finding myself in front of a log cabin looking resort. The area around it has very green grass, beautifully trimmed shrubs, and a couple of evergreen trees. I followed him inside. The main area had a staircase to the right that split two going up in both directions. There was a shadow board on the left side's staircase that had the Magic cards hanging on it. Looking further into the room, there was the check-in desk, a peaceful lobby with comfortable looking chairs with end tables between them. The walls weren't really walls, they were giant pieces of glass so you could see the outside. It was an amazing feeling.

"Kiori! Over here!" Shane called again. I ran over to him by the stairs. All of the booster packs were super cheap. Shane had picked out a handful. When he walked up to the check-in desk to check out I peered outside again. There were giant red balls, from the show Wipe Out (see picture above). That's when I knew this wasn't really I was dreaming.

"Shane, I still love you. DId you know that?" I turned to him with a big smile on my face.

"What are you talking about? Still?" He turned to me, his hair was no longer curly it was straight, the last thing I did when we were together in real life, was straightened his hair.

"No, you left me a long time ago when I was pregnant with your child. But none of that matters. This is a dream." That was a mistake, the entire room almost flickered, glitched if you will. I was now standing on one of the balls. I freaked out for a minute thinking I was going to fall to my death if I didn't make it to the next ball. I jumped, I slipped and started to fall.

"This is just a dream. I can fly." I said to myself. I levitated slightly. It was hard to control. I made my way back into the hotel/resort room. Shane no longer stood there just the woman from the check-in counter.

"That was a mistake Kiori." She said. She had disappeared. I dropped to my knees. I couldn't breathe. I started choking thinking to myself. Wake up, you can do this, wake up and breathe. You will be ok. Everything started going black as I grabbed at my throat. I fell forward onto my face as my vision finally faded.

I woke up, for real, covered in a cold sweat. My husband was peacefully sleeping to my right side and my daughter sleeping in her crib to the left. I struggled to catch my breath. I don't exactly know what happened, but I haven't been able to control them since. I don't really know if I want to try again or not.