Sharpies, Fights, And Another Badass...? I Dont Think So. [1]

Music blasting, dancing around the room in sweatpants, my half-brother not even caring.

"Gwendlyn-Rose! Come down stairs now please!" Oh mother, if you only knew

"Now Gwendlyn!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Geez. Chill mom." I race down the stairs, my blonde hair flying up then laying back down, perfectly.

"You music needs to be turned down. Tell Jason lunch is almost ready. Abbigale will be over soon." My mother informed me.

"Yeah yeah, alright."

"Gwendlyn."

"Mother."

"...."

"Music, lunch, Abbey's coming over soon. Got it."

"Go upstairs."

I turn around and roll my eyes, then start back up the stairs. I am stopped by my little sister, Angeline, half way up the flight of stairs.

"Sissie! Is Jay-Jay coming with us tonight to mommies party?"

"Nope, we have homework." Jay says, coming out of my room and standing in the doorway.

"Sorry Angel." I ruffle her hair and kiss her forehead.

"But... But... But.." She sniffles.

"Why dont you go show us your dress. Abbey will be here soon. And I know she'll want to see it." Jay offers, so she wont start crying.

"Otay!" She goes back into her room and slams the door.

"5-year-olds. What are you to do with them?" Abbey says, coming up the stairs with a tray of sandwiches.

"Live in the fairytale world with them?" I ask, taking a sandwich for the tray.

"Escaping reality would be nice..." Jay trails off, taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Ta-da!" Angeline says, opening her door. She twirls around, the pink dress moving with her. She loves this dress.

"How pretty... And pink." Abbey says, smiling at Angeline.

"Pink is my favourite colur!" She exclaims, then hugs my legs. "Mommie said you will paint my nails." She says, smiling widely.

"Oh come on, how can I say no to that?" I mutter. "Go change Angel, then meet me in my room."

"Otays sissie."

"Abbey, Jay. To my room!"