I couldn't call it home yet. This was only temporary, I would remind myself. After Damien takes care of the cops, I'd be back to my apartment. That was something I wished to speak with him about today. I internally made a note to talk to him about it when he came back.

Later in the day after Julius had left to return to the Manor, I was met with an unexpected surprise.

Olympia was on Damien's doorstep.

When I opened the door, all I could say was, "Oh."

"Don't be too happy to see me." She sarcastically mused, peeling off her dark shades. I moved aside to let her in before closing the door behind her, watching as she set her designer bag on the hallway table. "I see you've settled in just fine. Must be like home now." She quipped in a teasing tone, giving me a brief once over.

"Damien's made me feel comfortable." Was all I could muster, earning a snort in response.

Her black trench-coat lined with fur was next to be gently discarded, revealing her casual white button up that had been left unbuttoned at the chest area and her low rise dark jeans.

"I didn't know you were coming over." I spoke up, crossing my arms over my chest as we moved to the living room where she took her seat on the couch.

"I didn't either." She replied, crossing her legs. "But Damien wanted me to keep you company while you're here. We can't have you locked up here like a prisoner, believe me I know what that's like." Olympia glanced down at her manicured nails once she concluded her sentence.

"I don't feel like I'm a prisoner." I quipped, leaning against the door frame.

She released a low scoff, lifting her hand up to play absentmindedly with her silver chain necklace.

"After a few days of being home alone, you will. It gets boring and his library of books won't keep you entertained for long in his absence." She stated. "So we're going shopping." She revealed our plans for today.

"With what money?" The words left my mouth without much thought and it wasn't until later that I realised who exactly I was talking to.

Olympia shot me a look. "Damien's of course." She said in a duh tone. "Who else would it be? We'll do well to leave some damage—well I will anyway. You can choose to be frugal."

"I'm not frugal." I let out a scoff.

"I never said you were, all I said is that you can choose to be, keyword being choose. The choice is yours, all I know is that I've chosen mine and that is that I will be spending my brother's money very very well." She stated with a gleeful grin.

Shopping with Olympia was something I never would've expected to happen but I wasn't complaining. It was better than being holed up in the house alone with my guilt.

"Damien's birthday is coming up and my ma has a party planned as you already know." She paused, rising back up to her feet to walk back into the hall where I followed leisurely behind. "It's always a formal event with a theme but I'm not too sure what the theme is yet, regardless we'll have to find you something to wear."

"It'll be the event of the year—well one of the events as my mother also has plans to throw a Christmas party and a new years one if all goes well..." Olympia rambled on and my mind wandered.

Damien's birthday was less than four weeks away which was still plenty of time for me to find him a present. I still wasn't sure what to get the man who had almost everything.

My momentary silence must've been taken for disinterest as Olympia's relaxed expression morphed into one of displeasure. "You could at least pretend to be excited." Olympia crossed her arms over her chest, cocking her hips to the side, drawing me from my reverie.