Chapter 23: A peaceful life and a talk with the Student Council President

Start from the beginning

Kiba - With you by my side, we can clear any obstacles and challenges that goes on our way.

Xenovia - You are definitely right about that, my love.

They then let go of the hug as their fingers intertwined with each other.

Kiba - Shall we sleep?

Xenovia - Yeah *yawn* I feel sleepy.

In all of a sudden, Kiba carried Xenovia in a bridal-style that caught the attention of Y/n and the rest.

Irina - They are so sweet aren't they, Y/n.

Y/n - *chuckle* Yes it is. I never thought that Kiba is this bold and sweet. It's like he was reborn into a whole new person.

Kiba (while carrying Xenovia who was sleeping already on his arms while hugging Kiba) - Y/n, we will go upstairs already.

Y/n - Yeah. I bet the both of you needs some rest after the fight with Kokabiel.

Kiba - You are right. Well, we will go then. We'll see you guys tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.

All (except Kiba and Xenovia) - Goodnight love birds.

Kiba then went upstairs as he carried Xenovia on his strong arms and he opened the door with his butt and placed Xenovia on the bed gently and he went beside her and he sleep with him and Xenovia hugging with each other. They were also smiling while they are sleeping.

With Y/n and the rest

After chatting and laughing with each other for twenty minutes, Y/n look at the clock and it tells that it is already 9:30 p.m.

Y/n - It's already 9:30 p.m. Let's sleep guys.

Irina - Okay! Y/n can I sleep with you?

Y/n - Sure you can. You quickly replied.

Irina - Thanks Y/n.

With that you and Irina went to the bedroom #1 and began to sleep there.

(In your house, there are 3 bedrooms that are besides with each other. The first bedroom which is bedroom #1 is on the left of bedroom #2 and the third bedroom which is bedroom #3 is on the right of bedroom #2. In conclusion, Kiba and Xenovia's bedroom is at the middle of bedroom 1 and 3.

Bedroom #1 - Y/n and Irina

Bedroom #2 - Kiba and Xenovia

Bedroom #3 - Issei and Koneko)

Without further ado, Issei and Koneko went to Bedroom #3 and they began to sleep there.

The next day

Everyone wake up as the sun shines through each window and they fixed their bed simultaneously.

With Y/n and Irina

Y/n - Good morning, Irina. You said while smiling to her.

Irina - Good morning Y/n. She replied also with smile on her face.

Y/n - How about you go to take a bath first?

Irina - Are you sure? I mean we can take a shower simultaneously. She said while blushing.

Y/n - For now, I'll pass on your offer.

Irina - Oh come on! I was prepared on this. In that way, we can know each other deeper. She said with puppy eyes.

Y/n then caress her face and you said,

Y/n - Fine. Let's take a bath.

Irina - Yay! Thank you Y/n! Your the best! She said happily and she tackled you for a hug.