{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 04}

Start from the beginning

(The gun)(it's only one gun. Just in case you think it's two.)👇

"Um, this world has monsters all over the place like any RPG, right?" She asks watching the Dogoo bounce around

I shook my head and loaded my gun."No, they popped out of nowhere a couple of years ago."

She started smiling and got excited for some reason. "Oh! Then let's go get some XP while we're at it!"

Compa looked curiously at Neptune while I just roll my eyes. "Why the heck are you getting so excited?" I start stretching her cheeks.

She smiled looking like she's having fun. "Well, I'm the heroine, right? So I gotta beat up some monsters, I figured." She says and I let go of her cheeks, much to her disappointment it would seem.

"I guess so, but...can you really fight?" Compa asks looking at her a little doubtful.

Neptune smiled and proudly displayed her weapon(?). "I have my trusty sword(wood) and skills with me. It'll be a piece of cake." She says swinging her sword(wood) around.

She then glanced at me. "Besides if that fails I still have (Y/n) with me." She says full of confidence.

Compa sighed in relief remembering that I'll be going as well. "That's true. Then if you'll both be fighting I might as well help out! Um, let me get this out..." She says and takes out a ridiculous human-sized syringe from somewhere causing me and Neptune to widen our eyes.

" She says and takes out a ridiculous human-sized syringe from somewhere causing me and Neptune to widen our eyes

"I didn't know you had an inventory as well Compa." I say as I've never fought together with her.

She looked confused. "Inventory? What's that?"

"Huh? ...Then where did you get that from?" I point at the huge syringe.

She smiled cutely and gave me a wink. "That's a C.o.m.p.a secret..."