Chapter 1

Error's P.O.V.

"PJ, what did I tell you?" The little skeleton in front of me looked down in shame. My voice was smooth and calm yet intimidating. "Not to go out of the house without mommy." He said, twiddling his fingers and shifting on his feet. "So why did you do just that?" I knelt down to his level while cradling the smaller todler in my arms. "Sorry mommy, I just wanted to stargaze again." He said while his lips were trembling. I sighed and pat his head. "You should have told me so I wouldn't have to worry about you. What if someone found you and kidnapped you? Then Mommy won't have his big boy anymore, both me and baby Gradient will be sad." I said, my voice glitched at the thought of something like that happening but I forced it away, not wanting my kid to worry about it. "Sorry mommy. But if someone took me, mommy will protect me, right?" He asked looking up. I couldn't help but smile and nod. I would do anything to protect my children. I ushered the seven years old child to our bedroom, it's past their bedtime and they had to get much sleep for them to grow up healthy. I carefully lay down my sleeping 3 year old baby into his crib near our worn out mattress where me and PJ slept. Soon enough, PJ fell asleep. I stood up, checking the boys before walking to the door of our small house hoping to see the stars of Outertale where we are staying in. I stopped when I opened the door, there it is again. Sometimes someone will drop off some things in front of the door. And I don't mean accidentally drop, they kinda give them like some gifts like this one. Another small basket of fruits. Of course the first time they did this, i freaked out, it was about three years ago when I was pregnant with Gradient. I thought someone was coming to get us, they gave us a midnight blue fluffy blanket with a note. I prepared to evacuate but I read the letter, it said that whoever sent the gift ment no harm and wanted to remain anonymous. I was cautious at first of course. I threw the foods they were giving, assuming they were poisoned but another note came reminding me that they didn't mean any harm and just wanted to help. I mean we were in the middle of the woods of Outertale, who would even want to go here just to give us these gifts? Eventually, I got used to them and was actually thankful that they sometimes give us medicines. I took the basket into our house and put it on top of our small table. I went back outside and sat in front of the porch just thinking to myself. I am content with my life here in Outertale. I'm with my children and no one knows where I am, except for the person who was sending me the gifts. I'm safe here. We are safe here. The only ones who knows me as destroyer of worlds are the Sanses. Ink had told them about me destroying worlds in the past so I consider them dangerous as well. That's why I hid here. I've actually seen Outer Sans many times when I was out getting supplies, but I don't think he's seen me. I'm always trying my best to hide myself and so far so good. I felt my eyes getting heavier and the cold wind slapping my face. I should probably go to sleep. I'll go shopping tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Blue!" A small skeleton with a sky blue bandana perked up when his name was called. "Oh, hey Outer!" He said, waving at the approaching skeleton with a jolly smile. "How is he?" Blue asked once the floating skeleton neared his place. "He's been doing great. I still don't think he knows that we know where he is though. And also, his height seems like it decreased. I was only watching him from afar but it looks like he's become just as tall as you." Outer said with a slightly worried tone. "I think I know why! Undyne told me that when monsters get pregnant, the baby soul takes magic and energy from the mother soul. And since Error is the only one taking care of his young, his magic is draining in large amount because the kids also need their father magic. Since we haven't seen their father ever, Error is the only one supporting the two children. His magic lessened drastically this past few years and that's why his figure became smaller.... I think." Blue said smiling but his face showed confusion as well. "So that's why?.... Do you think he likes our gifts?" Outer questioned with a lazy grin. "Mwehe! Surely! I know what's best for him and his children thanks to Undyne!" The blue clad skeleton bounced on his feet as he excitedly thinks of more presents they should give to Error.