Some clarifications

Hi there! This is a part of the book where I, the author, explain some of the things to take note as you read the story to prevent any large arguments and misunderstandings. Some of the characters might be OOC (out of character) so beware of that, and sorry if you don't like it.

Let us start with what Error did in the past. In this story Error is not a forced God of Destruction. Sorry if you were expecting it to be like that ;-;. It is not like Harrish6's stories, by the way please check out their stories if you haven't already because I guaranty (not really) that you'll like it.

Here, Error only destroyed the worlds because he lost his sanity due to being trapped in the anti-void with the voices making him insane. He was kinda like a victim of no touch torture. If you don't know what that is, search it up on Google but if you are sensitive to torture stuff then I suggest you don't.

I'll explain a rough description about it though. It is a type of torture without using physical harm. The torture victim is forced to where headphone that play awful sounds and some screaming and the others shouting awful things about the victim. I would not go into to much detail about it but I can say that it is a pretty horrible thing.

I have not played any of the other AU games before besides undertale so please be considerate of my poor knowledge about the other AUs. The ages of the characters are different from canon for the sake of the story. Remember, this is a fan-fiction.

Now Error, Geno, and Fresh are brothers in this story. Please no hate. I just think that it would fit much better in this story if Error actually have brothers. Also I've made their height different from the once you normally would know.

Error is an uke in this story, meaning he is a submissive and not the dominant. And in order for that to have a great picture, I've made Error smaller. Again, please no hate. I am only changing things for the sake of the story.

Beware of the ships that might come here. I am currently thinking on who would be Error's permanent partner. It would change base on where the story goes. I already have a plan for the story, but who knows? As the story progress, there will be changes and additions on characters and main events.

You, the readers, will help me decide on who the person Error should end up with. I chose many Sanses to choose from but you get to decide. Majority wins. More comments means more chance of winning.

Even all of the negative stuff I've mentioned about my writing, I'm proud to say that I like the plot of this story. I'll cheer on this story and make sure it'll have a great review! Cheer with me!

Note: The author is very lazy so expect slow updates.

Want to boost the author's will to write the story? Offer support (please ;-;) by voting on the chapters and writing down comments for suggestions and for the readers to voice their thought about the story to show how much people would like to read the story.

The author would not complain on receiving critics because they will help the author's writing skills grow and become much more relevant for the people's liking. But please no hate comments, I would not want to be bullied.

Also, sorry I haven't been updating on my other book, my drafts were glitched or something so it got deleted and yeah. I can't rewrite all of those and I need inspiration.