We spent all last night on facetime getting to know each other. He give off real chill vibes might I add he goofy as fuck too.

Pretty, goofy, and chill issa husband.

Unlocking the door to my apartment, I closed and locked the door before walking to the kitchen.

I opened my pantry and grabbed the chips and cookies I bought yesterday. I needed some snacks for this blunt I was about to smoke.

While I was transporting snacks to my living room, my phone rung on the counter. Without looking at who it was, I answered the phone.

"Speak."

"Is that how you speak to your new friend?"

"Aiden get the fuck off my phone and what the fuck is a friend.", I said picking my phone up.

"Who pissed in yo cereals baby?", he smiled.

"Ion eat cereal bitch. What do you want?", I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Watch that word. What you bout to get into?", he said kicking his lips.

"Mind yo business bitch.", I said before hanging up.

I don't entertain foolishness.

Dumping my snacks on the coffee table, I went to my room to retrieve my pre-rolled blunts. Total I had fifteen but today I was only smoking three.

*
Same Day
Houston, Texas
Kyaih's house
8:45 p.m.

Sitting on the couch eating chips, I made my way to my fifth blunt. I know I only said three but that wasn't cutting it.

Smoking weed was how I coped with being alone. Believe it or not sometimes I wish females and males ain't act all iffy and fake.

Taking a long puff out of the blunt I picked my ringing phone up and answered it without looking.

"Kyaih Summers speaking."

"Bruh is you high at 9 o'clock at night?, ", Reece's familiar voice rang out.

"I'm alone and I don't have friends. The fuck am I supposed to do eat ass?", I said taking another puff of the blunt.

"Yaya shut the fuck up. Drop ya addy so we can pull up.", she said.

"Bonjour oui oui.", I laughed into the phone. "When you say we, who you talking bout?"

"Me, Camryn, Dwayne, and Aiden.", she said.

"Hell no. Leave that bitch at the crib. Don't bring him to my apartment. Fuck no. My complex has a rule about no dogs.", I said making her laugh.

"You laughing I'm forreal. Don't bring that fucking dog to my house.", I said before hanging up.

Aiden bet not even attempt to step foot in here. I don't fuck with liars never have never will. The fuck I look like breaking my back for somebody who can't even be truthful.

I may be young but I'm not dumb.

*

"I'm sorry he followed us.", Reece sighed as she walked into my apartment.

I smacked my lips and opened the door wider. As soon as Dwayne walked in I hurried up and closed the door, buuuuuuuut dumbass put his foot in the door.

I let out a loud groan and opened the door.

"Welcome to my lovely home.", I said sarcastically as I closed the door.

"Lil bit why it smell like 10 pounds of weed in here?", Dwayne asked plopping down on my couch.

"Cause I smoke five blunts and I'm bout to smoke anoder one.", I shrugged.

"Can I smoke with you?", Camryn asked.

"Shid go grab you some snacks.", I told her before walking towards my room.