oving on to my favorite section, the bakery. I picked up a slice of red velvet cake, a slice of cheesecake, turning around I moved to the breads and stuff. I picked up a container of donuts, a mini pie, and some bagels.

This was gon cost a lot, but I had money for days. Now I know you probably thinking I'm a spoiled brat who all about money and nothing else.

Don't get me wrong I love my money, but it's not gon make me happy. I only spend it when it's necessary. Right now it's necessary because I'm hungry and imma be hungry later. Other than food and clothes I don't spend money like that.

My father's money not gon take up for his absence but it is gon make up for all my fees and bills I need paid.

Since it's been a few days since I actually cooked, I stopped by the frozen meat section and picked up some chicken breast, ground beef, and two steaks.

All I needed to get was some chips, cookies, drinks, and pasta.

Making my way to the rice and beans aisle, I caught a glimpse of Aiden and a girl who looked my age. They were hugged up looking at cans of beans. No doubt she was pretty. She was short, had long box braids, light skin, and she was wearing a tank top with some high wasted jeans.

 She was short, had long box braids, light skin, and she was wearing a tank top with some high wasted jeans

Before I could be caught staring at them, I turned my head to gaze over the rice. I can't eat brown rice anymore because when I was a child that's all my momma would cook so I don't like it anymore.

Picking up two bags of white rice and two boxes of cilantro lime rice, I hurried up and turned my basket around leaving the aisle.

Since chips, cookies, and soda were on the same aisle I just went down the aisle grabbing shit. As soon as I got everything I wanted, I reviewed what was in my cart. I decided I was done, because that steak was calling my name.

As soon as I got to the checkout line out my peripherals I saw Aiden and the girl get in line behind me. I inwardly sighed and rolled my eyes.

But you want me? Yeah iight.

Niggas is mad corny these days. But that ain't my problem.

After waiting for five minutes, it was my turn. I started loading my stuff on the conveyer belt while the cashier scanned my items.

Not gon lie baby boy was fine, gon have to cop them digits if he let me. After finally loading my stuff on the belt, I moved up and waited for him to finish to finish scanning it.

When he finally looked up, a nearly died. His eyes were so fucking sexy.

"Good afternoon beautiful

"Good afternoon beautiful. How are you today?", he asked licking his juicy ass lips.

I swear them lips gon be mines. "I'm good and you?"

"Same. Did you find everything alright today?", he said scanning the last item.

"Yes I did.", I said licking my lips at him.

At this point I'm like who the fuck is Aiden?

"That's good. Uhhhh your total is $178.58 how would you like to pay?", he said tapping on the screen.

"Debit.", I said pulling out my card.

"Go head.", he smiled at me. Him and his coworker started bagging my items and placing them in my basket.

I blushed and swiped my card. Out the corner of my eye I saw aiden and ole girl pecking each other lips.

If he was tryna make me jealous he gotta try a lil bit harder.

Typing in my pin and approving the transaction, I waited for him to finish bagging everything so I could make my move.

He grabbed the receipt and wrote something on the back of it.

Looks like I ain't gotta do no work at all.

"I get off at 8. I'll be expecting a message.", he said brushing his fingers against mines as he handed me the receipt.

"I got you. Enjoy the rest of your day.", I said before leaving.

Slightly turning around, I saw Aiden flaring his nostrils at me and ole dude smiling at me.

Fuck he mad for? He got a whole girl. Dumbass nigga.