Biana Vacker

Someone is at the door, but I don't feel like answering it unless its Sophie. That isn't going to happen, she's been gone for a month. Dead for a month.

But of course, its not Sophie at the door. KEEFE! THAT DIRTY EVIL RAT! He's the LAST person I want to see, but my hands betray me and open the door anyway.

He enters, and my instincts take over.

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!!" he screams. What a big baby. I only gave him a couple of kicks in the shins while wearing heels.

"What do you think it was for?! YOU FAT FACED JERK! HOW DARE YOU KILL MY BEST FRIEND! YOU EXTREME IDIOT!YOU DIRTY PEST! WHY ARE YOU HERE?! YOU RUINED MY LIFE! YOU EXPECT ME TO BE NICE  TO YOU AFTER ALL THIS?! YOU PIG!"

Then I punch him so hard he'll be black and blue for the next two weeks.

"OWWW! I was going to say-"

"KEEFE, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY! YOU BROKE MY BROTHER AND YOU AREN'T ASHAMED! SOPHIE WAS DYING AND SHE STILL FIXED HIM! SHE CARED, UNLIKE YOU!"

"Fitzphie," he grumbles.

"YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT FITZPHIE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"No, I was going to say-"

"YOU IDIOT! HOW COULD YOU-"

"DO YOU WANT TO LISTEN OR NOT?" Keefe yells.

"IS IT NOT CLEAR THAT I DON'T WANT TO ?" I retort.

"WELL SOPHIE IS-"

"DON'T TALK ABOUT HER! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO-"

"SOPHIE IS ALIVE AND YOU DON'T BLOODY CARE!"

"She is?"

"Yes, at the Healing Center."

"Sorry," I mumble.

"Its okay, I actually deserve that." He says.