Chapter 7: Mayday

Khy POV

______________________________________________________

Man it was getting pretty quiet around the house without Kiara being around. Now I may be a punk or whatever but every man need is his queen by his side and I was missing my queen.

It's only been a couple of hours since she was gone and I was already missing her like crazy.

As I was laid back watching TV, Trent walked in. "Hey Khy."

"What's up?" I looked over at him.

"I was wondering...umm..."

Wasn't sure what he was about to say but whatever it was he was struggling to get out.

"Yeah...?"

"Can I go next door and hang out with...Jessica?"

"Jessica? The little girl?"

"Yeah, she's my friend."

"Uh yeah sure."

I figured I would give him a break I really didn't let him out a lot without me because I didn't want some person getting in our business causing some trouble. That's the last thing I needed to happen.

Trent darted out the room and I figured since he was going to be next door I better go over and meet the people.

I slipped on my Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"'s and ran down the steps. I seen Trent prepared to dart out the door.

"Hol' up a sec." I said out to Trent before he could leave.

He turned around and waited for me.

We both walked over next door and knocked on the door.

A white lady with an apron around her neck and waist answered the door.

She smiled when she recognized Trent. "Well hello again Trent."

Trent smiled back. "Hello Mrs. Williams."

The woman then looked at me. "You must be his father. Nice to meet you I'm Vicky." she stuck out a hand.

I smiled back at her "Oh actually I'm his uncle, Khy."

"Oh pardon me, I'm sorry."

"It's fine, actually Trent wanted to come over and play with Jessica if that was okay with you that is."

"Oh yeah it's fine. I'm baking some cookie and things and it will keep her out of my hair for awhile. He's more than welcome to come over at any time."

I nodded my head and Trent walked inside.

Vicky looked at me "If you need me to look over him for awhile, he is welcomed."

When she said that I figured it would be good to give me some time to chill with the fellas for awhile.

"You wouldn't mind watching him until 5:00 would you?"

"No, no problem at all. I love having him over he's such a sweetheart"

"Thanks so much."

"No problem."

With that I turned around and went back to the house. I called up the fellas and we all decided to hang over my boy Mike's house.

I hopped in the car and went to Mike's. His wife answered leading me to the basement where all rest of everyone was.

They were all around the table playing poker.

"Uh Oh. Gonna be trouble tonight." I laughed walking up to th table.