Chapter 18: Fighting Temptation

Khy POV

_______________________________

I sighed deeply and rolled over to see Kiara at the dresser packing up some clothes.

"Kiara." I said calmly as I sat up.

She ignored me and kept packing.

I stood up and walked over to her and gently grabbed her arm.

"Kiara, talk to me."

"No." she muttered as she pulled her arm out of my grip.

"I'm not cheating on you Kiara."

"Whatever." then she sighed and faced me with tears saturating her cheeks. "I should have known this day was going to come. I'm so stupid to believe that you weren't going to get revenge for what I did."

"Kiara, I wasn't getting revenge. I would never do that. Listen me."

She rolled her eyes and turned back around and continued packing.

"She just sent it randomly. You wanna see the messages?"

"No."

"Nothing happened during the dinner or anything like that. I wasn't even expecting that picture. I don't know where it came from."

"Save it Khy. You want her, you can have her."

"I don't want her."

"Well she wants you and she can have you cause I'm done. I'm tired of all this Khy! Maybe we aren't meant ot be together. Everything keeps working together against us and I'm at my limit."

"Kiara.....Baby please." I tried to be as calm as possible.

She finshed up her packing and then slug the duffle bag over her arm and went to Malachi's crib.

"Kiara....stop" I attempted to grabbed her arm again.

She wiped some tears from her eyes and sighed. "I hate that I love you so much....I really do."

"Come here." I pulled her into an embrace and held her. "You know in you heart that I wouldn't cheat on you."

"Khy, why did you try to hide it then?"

"Prevent this shit. I hate arguing with you, and for real if I have to hide it to keep this from happening then so be it."

She pushed away from me and said "I need to go." she reached in the crib and picked up sleeping Malachi.

"Where you going?"

She paused for a moment. Then handed me Malachi. "Watch him. I'll be back in the morning."

I looked at her confused "Where are you going?"

"Somewhere." then she walked out the bedroom.

I started to follow after her but I noticed Malachi was stirring in his sleep and I didn't want to wake him up.

Kiara POV

__________________________________________

Original I planned to take Malachi and go stay at a hotel for a night but I quickly came up with another idea.

I went into the kitchen and the far back of the cabinet I pulled out a blade we had. I tucked the blade in my bra then darted out the house with my duffle bag.