Chapter 1: Home Sweet...Home?

Kiara POV

____________________________

I looked at Khy. "Baby who is that?"

"What's going on?" he said on the phone ignoring my question.

"Yo, Tyrese got some men after us. And I know they headed to your crib."

Khy took his phone off speaker and went into the other room.

I didn't know what was going on and my heart was racing.

Trent looked at me with fear in his eyes "Are we gonna be okay?"

I paused for a moment. "Umm...Yeah. Go in your room and pack your stuff." I handed him one of my suitcases.

He nodded his head and went to his room. I myself started packing all my essentials and even started packing some of Khy's belongings.

As I finished up getting our stuff together Khy came back in.

"Do we need to call the police?"

Khy stared at me with seriousness in his eyes. "No, but we gotta get going though. You packed?"

"Yeah, What's going on."

"Tyrese. He has some men coming for us. I think that's why he drop the charges."

I was a complete nervous wreck. "Khy...So where are we going?"

"To get Camille. Settle all this."

"Camille?"

"Yes, long story but I'll tell you about it later"

We got all our stuff and headed to get Camille from Tory's.

The drive to Camille's was quiet and tense. I trusted Khy and knew he knew what he was doing but I was still nervous.

We reached Tory's and we quickly went to go meet with her.

*****

We all at in Tory's living room silent as Camille called Tyrese to see what was going on.

"Baby?" Tyrese answered

"Ty, what's going on?"

"What you mean? Baby where are you? I miss you."

"I'm with Kiara and Khy. Listen to me, you leave them alone and out of this! Don't you dare for a minute think I'm okay with you trying to harm my friends and their families. I can't even believe you would stoop down to this level Ty! I thought you dropped the chargers because you grew up and realized you got what you derserved and could move on but obvously not! Leave Kiara and Khy and their family alone or I promise you will regret the day you ever decided not to get a prenup because i swear I will divorce you and take EVERYTHING!"

"You can't I own everything!"

"Ty, you must've forgotten how smart I am. Being married to you taught me many things and one of those things it taught me was there is a loop hole to everything." And with that being said she hung up.

"Until I get a clear idea of what he's going to do I think it's best I stick with you guys. He won't do anything if he knows I'm with y'all."

Khy wiped his hand over his face. This wasn't what Khy or I intented on happening when we meant new start. We just wanted peace again, so we could work on us more. We both still had some things we needed straighten out between us and we haven't dealt with them yet.

"So where are we going Camille?" Khy asked

"Truthfully it's probably safe to go to a hotel or something."