Chapter 17: Flawed

Kiara POV

_________________________________________

"Wait wait?"

"He told me he had feelings for me still."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him I was with you and then he cut me off saying he knows and stuff. But before you get mad and in your feelings, he did say he couldn't even complete with you."

"Still I don't even like the fact he was telling you that. It's straight up disrespectful to me. I tried to be cordial with him and he turns around and does that when I'm not around."

"Khy, don't be mad at him. I told you so that way we aren't keeping secrets between us not so you can start some confrontation."

"I ain't starting nothing. Just know I don't respect him, and I don't want him here without me no more. If that nigga got feeling for a girl that's not his then he can take them feelings some where else cause it ain't welcomed here."

"You're soo jealous. You have me all to yourself and you're still jealous."

"I ain't jealous." he looked back at the T.V.

"Yes you are."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

"Stooopp!" I looked at Khy.

"What?"

"Now you have an attitude."

"I don't have nothing. I'm chilling."

"Your whole demeanor changed."

"I'm fine."

I sighed and rolled my eyes, I was tired of playing these games with Khy. When I wanted to be honest and truthful he made me regret it.

"This is why I don't wanna tell you stuff sometimes I swear." then I flipped facing against Khy. I looked at my phone and text a few people.

"I'm sorry." I heard Khy say.

"What?" I didn't bother turning.

"I said, I'm sorry. Thank you for being honest and truthful. I just got irritated, but I'm sorry though."

"It's fine." I said.

Khy looked over at me and said. "You mad at me?"

"No." I simply responded.

"Oh okay."

For a moment, it was silent between the both of us but then it was interrupted but Khy's phone buzzing.

He ignored it and acted like it wasn't ringing.

"Khy your phone."

"I know. It's not important."

"Who is it?"

"No one probably."

"Give it to me, I'll answer it."

He tossed his phone over to me and I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered

A female voice was on the other end.

"Khy?"

"Noo....Kiara. Who is this?"

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was Khy's number his mother must've given me the wrong number."

I looked at Khy confused then put the phone on speaker. "Who is this again?"

"It's Audrey."

"Audrey?" I mouthed to Khy as I furrowed my eyebrows.