Chapter Two - Deja Vu

Waking up in cold sweat, I sat up, gasping out in pain. I could feel the scar that ran down from the palm of my hands to my wrist throb as I tried to calm down. 

Soon after calming down, I leaned on the window pane facing the boys' house, enjoying the scenery as the sun rose. Looking the house over, I wondered which room belonged to whom. I could imagine Gabriel personally decorating each room for everyone, and that thought alone made me smile. 

Letting out a deep sigh, I rubbed my temple. I don't blame them for happily living out their lives. I know they weren't looking for me either, so they had nothing to worry about. After all..

They wiped their memories.

"Ava!" I heard from downstairs. "Come down let's eat." 

I took one last look at the house, finding that the door was about to open. I stayed by, watching as my lovable Greek giant exited the house alongside my chocolatey partner in crime. Feeling a smile on my face, I placed a hand on the glass, wanting to touch them, before turning around and walking out the room.

Georgia greeted me at the bottom of the stairs, "Ava! Did you sleep well?" I nodded in response. "Good! Come along dear, you and Kelly will be late." She ushered me towards the dining table, where there was food all set up for us, with Kelly on her phone, eating. 

Seating, I didn't take much and started to eat. Kelly looked up from her phone and decided to talk about our plans for today. Apparently we were to go to this mall to do a meet-and-greet , a short interview and.. yeah that's it. Sure I'm supposed to be pretty busy, seeing as I'm famous but that stuff only occurs for the first part of your career, when you need to be everywhere to be noticed. Now I don't even need to do much, so I can just laze about.

After I ate, I went back up and readied my clothes for the day. A poofy black with gold lines for stripes gypsy shirt with light blue ripped jeans, also I picked out a pair of black Dr. Martens. To accent, I chose a simple silver chain with a pendant with the letter 'X' engraved in the middle, my signature necklace. 

I set it down on my bed, before heading off to the bathroom. Then I took a shower, shivering at the cool air. It had taken me a few years, but I was able to take a shower without passing out. I was finally able to take a shower and touch girls without remembering all the things my step-mother and Jade had done to me. I sighed, rubbing gently on the scars on my wrist. It's all over.

Half an hour passed, and I left the bathroom and put on my clothes. I couldn't help but keep looking over at their house. My boys were so near, yet so far. It just took a matter of steps. 

My phone vibrated endlessly inside my bag, and I stood up to take it. Glancing at the caller ID, I answered it. "Maxim?" 

"Finally, where were you?" he said, his gruff voice clear. "Never mind. I'm sure you were lost in your thoughts, again." I could sense him rubbing the bridge of his nose as he spoke.

I giggled nervously. "I'm sorry. What did you want?" 

"Your manager spoke to mine, seems like we'll be holding a concert together. Along with a few others." Maxim added, "Figured to call you up first, unsure if you already knew."

My brow raised, I asked him. "What makes me so special that you had to tell me first?"

"They will be there," he said, emphasizing the 'they'.

Heart pounding, my voice turned monotonous. "How'd you know?" 

"Ava-- no.. Sang," my eye twitched. "I didn't forget what you told me then. I couldn't forget how you looked as you broke apart like that, and that bastard is living happily without knowing how much pain he caused you. So I tracked them down. And now, we're watching their every move. It was easier to do since you figured out about that secret part of the Academy."