106-110

Chapter 106: What a sham

In a blink of an eye, the weekend came again, it had been two weeks since Lin Ruoxi was hospitalized. Yang Chen lamented the passing of time because he had to pick Lin Ruoxi up from the hospital tomorrow..

Early in the morning, Wang Ma had prepared a sumptuous breakfast. She knew that Yang Chen had a big appetite, so she was used to preparing an extra portion of every dish. She even turned on the TV beforehand and changed it to the new channel for him. She was incredibly thoughtful.

In the beginning, Yang Chen wasn't used to this pampering and spoiling treatment, but he realized later on that if he didn't let Wang Ma do these things, then she'd feel extremely uncomfortable and worried. In the end he still had to let her do what she wanted to do.

"Young Master, Miss will be returning tomorrow morning. How about you buy some flowers to make the occasion more joyous? I think Miss will like it." Wang Ma happily suggested.

Yang Chen gulped down the congee, gnawed on the oat steamed bun, and muttered, "Flowers? Which kind of flowers?"

"Carnations!" Wang Ma suggested, "But if Young Master buys roses, I think Miss will like them too."

Although he didn't know what carnations meant in the language of flowers, he at least knew what red roses meant. He revealed a smile and said, "Wang Ma, with Ruoxi's personality, even if I bought her a bouquet of flowers, I reckon that she'd just think of it as me squandering money."

"Young Master." Wang Ma had the face of an experienced person as she persuaded, "All women like flowers, even if Miss pretends to not like them on the surface, she would still be very happy inside. I watched Miss grow up, how could I not understand her?"

Yang Chen found those words reasonable, but still felt that buying flowers for his wife was a little strange. In the end he still decided to buy some flowers before going to the hospital tomorrow. Not the red roses though, those were too sappy, instead the carnations were a better choice.

Right at this time, the doorbell rang.

Who would come to visit this early?

Yang Chen may have only stayed at Dragon Garden for a short period of time, but he learned from Wang Ma that only Ruoxi's close girl friends would come by occasionally because she rarely appeared in public. Therefore, without even mentioning the frequency of visitors, very few people knew about this villa.

Wang Ma quickly walked to the door and glanced at the webcam monitor by the door. She was very curious as to what was going on and opened the door.

The people that stood by the door were a man and a woman. The woman looked to be about seventeen or eighteen years old. She wore a pink hairband, had an adorable appearance and an innocent charm in her beautiful eyes. She wore a light yellow short-sleeved shirt and shorts that had a white cartoon design. Her shorts exposed her long fair legs and displayed her outstanding butt as well, making her body seem exceptionally well developed, which didn't really match her cute face.

As for the man, he wore a pair of sunglasses and suit. He was obviously a bodyguard or something similar because he had a solemn expression as he followed behind the young lady.

When Yang Chen glanced over, he immediately frowned, the visitors were actually the brat TangTang whom he hadn't seen for a while and that silly bodyguard named Little Yong-ge.

[TL: I'm just gonna use big bro = ge, big sis = jie. It's the same as nii and nee in Japanese.]

On the day that the Yamata Sect made their move, they just happened to implicate TangTang. Afterwards, Flower Rain, a member of the Yellow Flame Iron Brigade's Group of Eight had her sent home, and Yang Chen was too lazy to contact her. Originally, he thought that this matter was over and that this brat would have learned her lesson to keep her distance from him, but who could've known that she would appear at his door early in the morning!