86-90

Chapter 86: This is more like you

At the end, Yang Chen was the only one that returned back to the main street, the meal that TangTang wanted to treat had ended in a dramatic fashion. However, that girl was pitiful too, getting impersonated and swapped away just from going to the toilet, and even losing her clothes. Yang Chen hoped that she wouldn't remember to treat him to a meal anytime soon either.

There wasn't anywhere good to have a meal nearby, as it was no longer early, and with some thought, he rode his car to ROSE bar; as if nothing happened earlier.

When he arrived at ROSE bar, there were already quite a number of people drinking and chatting inside. The bar recently changed its mood. In the lounge, Mozart's violin sonata was being played. There weren't many guests, but the ambience was much better than the other messy bars.

What made Yang Chen a little surprised was that Chen Rong was already donning a server's attire and working.

After the lily-like pure teenage girl took a bath and put on this contrasting black-white attire, her eyes appeared rather youthful and bright with the dirt and weariness washed off. Especially her innocent pretty face, it was white and clean like snow, yet moist and tender like a flower.

Seeing Yang Chen enter, Chen Rong somewhat bashfully called out to her "Big brother Yang."

Yang Chen knew that Chen Rong wasn't accustomed yet, and joked, "If Little Zhao and the others bully you, let me know and I'll beat them up for you."

When Little Zhao and the others heard this, they voiced out their grievance, "Big bro Yang how could we dare? She was recommended by you, and is even taken care of by the boss herself. We can't wait to curry favor with Little Rong, how would we dare to bully her?"

Touched, Chen Rong sweetly smiled, said "thank you," then ran to the back to help.

Looking at Chen Rong from behind, Yang Chen revealed a smile of relief. He then walked along the aisle at the back of the bar. He didn't know what Rose wanted to talk to him about, but he needed to have a meal first.

Entering Rose's bedroom that had her enchanting body fragrance all over, the beautiful woman's figure was nowhere to be found.

With his sharp hearing, Yang Chen quickly noticed that there was the sound of water splashing from the room's attached toilet.

She's showering?

Yang Chen felt that he should carefully inquire whether she needed help. For example he could help clean a certain place on her lower body, or perhaps massage in water, even spectating and studying how she showered would be good.

In any case, Yang Chen felt that he had many reasons to enter and watch Rose shower.

Sneakily pushing the glass door open, it was steamy inside, there was condensate all over the mirror that refracted the gentle light, causing the bathroom to seem rather sexy yet bright and clean.

Just as Yang Chen wanted to close in on the shower stall to initiate intimate contact with Rose in such a way that she wouldn't be able to resist, Yang Chen felt that something was amiss.

Although the frosted glass of the shower stall had water splashing against it, Rose's alluring figure didn't seem to be inside......

I've been toyed with!?

Yang Chen suddenly turned his head back, and as expected, Rose was standing at the door of the ceiling-to-floor window with a mischievous smile. Her pleased smile resembled a jester that just toyed with a monkey.