6-10

Chapter 6: Infuriate

Once the police arrived, the surrounding populace crowded over, discussing in whispers whether Yang Chen is about to be unlucky.

"Yep......It's me." Yang Chen raised his head in bewilderment, he didn't understand why the police would come to find him, could it be that the country's authorities have spotted him? That can't be, if that were the case, the ones being sent would be the secret special forces, moreover it would be a sudden night raid, how can it be 3 little policemen?

The police officer flashed his badge, and said with cold arrogance, "I am West Region Police Department's Captain Feng Biao, someone reported that you are a suspect who beat up and murdered youths, right now we want to bring you to the police station to assist with the investigation immediately!"

So this is what's going on...... Yang Chen understood in a flash, seems like it was the devious plan of the one who ran away, Chen Feng. The criminal underworld actually had the police to their work for them!

Old Li who stood at the side panicked, and hurriedly went up to explain, "My police friends, you guys are arresting the wrong person! That was Chen Feng and several hoodlums arbitrarily collecting protection fees, what Yang Chen did earlier was self-defense!"

"Hmph, whether we arrested the wrong person or not, we will naturally investigate clearly! All I saw was Boss Chen's son beat to the point he puked blood, yet I do not see this fella hurt in any way!" Feng Biao finished speaking, and no longer entertained Old Li, he waved his hand to let the 2 policemen come forward to detain Yang Chen.

Yang Chen didn't resist, after being handcuffed all he did was sigh a little, then say to Old Li, "Don't worry, I didn't do anything I should be guilty of, this is not a big deal. Help me watch over this mutton skewers stall of mine, if I'm not back when it's dark, help me push it back home."

"Don't speak rubbish, hurry up and move!" Feng Biao sternly said.

Old Li still wanted to speak more, but he also knew that he wouldn't be of any help, and could only bitterly sigh watching Yang Chen arrested by the police and enter the police car.

After Feng Biao and gang brought Yang Chen away, the resident peddlers finally started cursing out loud, about none other than the police and underworld boss being "villains colluding together," or "government and criminals are one family" and such. However, in front of the police they would never dare to say these words.

?

After being brought into the police station, Yang Chen was immediately pulled into the interrogation room. In this exceedingly stern room, Yang Chen looked all around in curiosity. To be honest, he had been to police stations many times in the past, but this was his first time entering one as a criminal.

After Feng Biao called his 2 robust police subordinates into the room, he coldly laughed and said, "Look at your leisure expression, you still have the spare time to look around this room, when I return later to take a look at you, I'll see if you still have the mood to be like this." With that said, with a slamming sound he shut the metal door and walked off.

?

Yang Chen sat down without looking concerned, he calmly looked towards the 2 policemen who also sat down in front of him, they glared at him covetously as if they were staring at a prey.

A policeman with a big mustache began interrogating, "Name?"

"Yang Chen."

"Gender?"