17. *Life, why?*

One Step Closer

(c) CaptureLife.

---

Tori Vega's Point of View.

2 days has passed ever since my dramatic breakdown last friday. 

It might sound over the edge or somewhat over reacting but dreaming about someone you dearly love with some unexpected twist and turns will leave you emotional and you'll gain trauma. On the other hand, I know Logan will never leave me. Unlike, my dream. He promised me before to be right my side, everytime. 

However, why do I feel a sudden feeling that my dream might be right? 

"Tori, baby. Beck is here." My mom shouts from the kitchen. She can have a loud mouth. Now, I know where Trina got her voice. Haha. 

I rush myself down from the staircase seeing Beck on his normal laid-back clothes. Those clothes always make him look irresitably handsome. Ghad, Tori... you already an equally handsome boyfriend. Shut it. 

I instantly give Beck a squeeze. "Good morning Beck. Do you need something?" I ask as I grab 2 sandwiches from the counter..."Or are you looking for Trina?" After I realize, my last question...I laughed. The thought of Beck with Trina is unexplainable. 

He spread his arm and wrap it around my shoulder. I'm use to it, though. "M'lady, I'm here to pick you up." Then he showed me his car keys which seemed to be new. 

I want to ride with him but any second Logan could show up and pop up from our door. I'll be waiting for him.

I shove his keys away. "Sorry but I'll be waiting for Logan to arrive." Then I shot him the sweetest smile I ever have. 

I'm just so freakin' happy because it's officially our first month being a couple and I believe we're strong enough to last very long. More of, forever. 

Eventually, Beck isn't feeling at ease because the moment I mention Logan's name, he starts sweating and a little shaky. Like his nervous about something. 

I wipe of Beck's uneasy sweat, is there even a thing? "Something bothering you?" I pat his back giving him some of comfort. 

He shakes his head and gave me a not-so-pretty-smile. "Uh-ahm, nothing. I just feel hot. But, okay. See you in school." He quickly kiss my forehead and run off my house at an instant.