10.*In control*

One Step Closer

(c) CaptureLife.

---

Tori Vega's Point of View.

After the oh-so-public girlfriend proposal of Logan, news have been spreading like bees worldwide. I don't care about it, as long as they spread that I'm Logan's girlfriend. I'm cool with it. 

Now, I'm on my way to powder my nose...in girl world it means going to the restroom. 

I was about to enter the restroom when... "Cat, did you notice anything particularly with Beck?" A voice said inside the restroom. 

And I know that's Jade's voice. 

"Ahm, like how Beck's hair is growing fast?" Cat cluessly asks. Oh, Cat & her random words. 

I heard Jade groan. "No, you fool. I'm talking about how jealous Beck is acting lately." 

"Jealous with who?" Cat asks one more time. I bet Jade is so irritated with Cat right now.

"Logan." Jade stated. "We all know Beck likes Little Miss Perfect Tori Vega!!" I heard Jade angrily stomped her feet inside. 

Is it true?

Is he really jealous? But, why didn't he say a word about it? 

Before, Jade finds out I was eavesdropping with their conversation I decided to run out when...

"Oh no. I'm so sorry." I bumped into someone. And I forgot I was bringing a juice in my hand. 

Way to go clumsy! 

The guy I bumped brush off the juice I spill on his shirt. I'm too sheepish to look at him. 

"No worries...Tori?" Then he laughs. 

I gaze up and saw Beck. Perfect! *sarcasm* "What are you laughing at? I spill a juice on you." Now I feel more low than before. 

"Can't you see? The past is repating itself." He giggles. "On your first day here, you spilled coffee on me. Remember?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I do. I guess clumsy is my middle name." I claim. 

He lay his hand on the spilled juice. "Come on, let's get you another of this." He pointed out to the juice. 

I shot him a smile. "I would love to but I'm going to perform next. Maybe later?" I flash him my puppy dog eyes.