Drunk🙌🔥🍸🍻

Start from the beginning

me "kookie i love you and soju im so light i feel like I'm floating in water ".

rose said now in front of everyone
"yaah!  stfu and we all know that you both love each other but keep quite now plz and everyone let's leave lisa and jungkook alone and let's goo to have some fun on rides but wait while i call my mom "..

and within a second everyone left us and rose came and she told something to jk my kookie eehee! but waee not me..

jungkook pov :
rose came towards us and told me that " i just had a talk with our moms they said that only one shots are enough for us to feel like drunk 1 bottle but she told me that 2 bottles will act as 4 for her and you need to stay with her and stop her speaking anything rubbish like she just said i love you to you and to bottle of beer ".

she went and i saw her my baby pouting aish! kyuepta

she was not at all thinking anything because may of effect of alcohol on her or maybee because she was speaking everything thinking that she was not speaking ...

lisa " i have powers you know i can control water lett med show you ".

she said and she points her finger towards the glass of water..
and i was shocked when she moved her finger up the water came up when diwn the water goes back into the glass and now she was laughing like a 3 year old

lisa " awwwmy kookie  is shocked "
and she pinched my cheeks and i felt current through my body when she touched me... 

me "Lisa stop it babe you are so drunk just try to sleep okay ".

i told her but it waa of now use she again started speaking

lisa" i d-o-not want to sleep aanniyooo
i want to kiss you don't you find me cute and hot".

she said and my jaw almost felt.
this is illegal how can someone be so cute and hot as fuck at the same time..

me "you are cute but not hot so when i find you hot i will kiss you but not now".
i don't want her to think after that i took her advantage while she was drunk 

lisa "waaeeee you don't think im hot and sexy you know once you will see me in my mermaid skin by my shape of my tail my chest you will beg me to kiss you and make love.... "

she said leaving me speechless yaah! is she having her brain or not she clearly mentioned us about we both having sex like girll you don't know what you doing to my Little member down here...

controll jungkook you can controll
and she speaks again
lisa" you know i saw a hot merman while me and rose visited my grandpaa in the night he was so young maybe of my age he was hot i clearly remember his abs and he asked me about if  i will ever like him in future and you are here not even ready to kiss me i would have as him for a kiss you..".

i cutt her off! by kissing this time on her goddamn so red kisseable lips..  she was shocked but then she kissed me back..  i couldn't manage to let her think of any other guy besides me and why she said about he was handsome and his abs..  it boiled my blood and i lost when she said she should have kissed him instead..

me"baby you don't know that my abs are way sexier than anyone and if you want we can make love right now right here and you will know that i m way better that your that merman ".
anger and depth were clearly seen in my voice

but she then break our kiss and started laughing... .like WTF does she know how hard I'm controlling my Little demon right down there

lisa" i didn't knew jealousy works this much and so fast and there is no such man it was all my brilliant brain plan to get my kiss..  eehhe! saranghe kookie my jealous babybunn ".

WTF she is too adorable for me  and i was about to kiss her again but then she passed out 
.. i waa about to caarry her back to our room it was just 10 min nap for her she got up and to me now she was no more drunk

she said " i can't remember how i ended up in sleeping of luch table and did i drink did i said something .. huh? ".

she is so confused but how come is Now in her all sense this how alcohol works on mermaids little but more effective but for only 3 hrs  and now a smirk appeared thinking i can pester her and love that when gets annoyed by me 😁😂😎

i said "lisa didn't you remember you asked me to fuck you right her right now and we just kissed..  and let me cut that we kissed so passionately".

i saw her face getting pink to darkest shade of red..  ahaaaahaa haa i gott her  then she rann away to her unnies and so do me following her but i heard her thinking while walking towards our group..

Lisa's thought ''" Aish! i will never drink i promise what will he think Aaaish! yaah! you pabo lisa how can you ask him to fuck you aaah! "'.

i can see her hands going through her hair in frustration .. baby you don't know how much i adore this little things of you ..

we were enjoying when decided to take some pictures while i was taking of girls and lisa was taking of us boys..

                      ___________

                      ___________

updates soon🙌❤💞
keeping voting and supporting 🙏😍🌉