"Ok, Pls Lets talk this in not a panic way. I promise I won't get mad." Jungkook said and chuckle. "You really do like an alien if you talk too fast." Jungkook said

Taehyung frown. "Hey!" Taehyung said.

The two of them left their laughing.

Then they went to the balcony. The view was the small town and they smile. Taehyung was wrapping his arms around Kookie and Jungkook was enjoying it.

"Jungkook thank you for understanding." Taehyung said as he kiss Jungkook's cheeks.

"Thank You for being Honest Taehyung. I know that its hard for you tell me the truth without worrying I might get jealous and leave you. Thank You" Jungkook said and smile.

Taehyung spin Jungkook to make Jungkook look at him.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Taehyung ask in a loving way.

Jungkook smile "You did Nothing, and thats something what you can call a miracle." Jungkook said and smile.

"I love you Kookie " Taehyung said and as he crash his lips To Jungkook giving him a pleasure, pleasant, passionate Kiss.

Jungkook smile when the broke the kiss. They were drowning in each other eyes.

"I love you too Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said and smile.

They both chuckle.

"Say do You want to go down with our friends?" Jungkook said.

"But they were annoying." Taehyung said and groan.

"Your annoying too." Jungkook said and pinch Taehyung's nose and smile 

Taehyung giggle and smile. Jungkook gently push Taehyung a bit and walk towards the door. "Lets go " Jungkook said.

Taehyung smile and followed Jungkook.

🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪

"So You guys are already ok?" Jimin ask.

"Yeah, I'm very glad that Jungkook is not a Jealous Type of person." Taehyung said and smile .

"Well Tae, a certain someone told me that 'In a relationship, if you put Jealousy inside then your relationship would end up badly. Worst it will never lead to happily ever after, so thus anger. So All you need is t be calm and talk with each other sincerly. And, I believe in those words. And those words did give us lesson Tae, now that you Know I don't get jealous easily You were gonna be honest with me. Were developing the important characters in our relation. " Jungkook said and smile.

"Then That person who told you that must be a super hero." Taehyung said.

"He is actually." Jungkook said.

"I should thank that Person someday." Taehyung said.

"You don't need to find him. His sitting beside Namjoon-hyung." Jungkook said.

and everyone eyes was on Jin. "Nah, Its fine. I'm just teaching My Kookie some good stuff." Jin said blushing.

"Woah, Your really are a perfect mother." Taehyung said

"I can't believe Namjoon Hyung hide you from us." Jimin said

"Hey, I didn't hide him!" Namjoon argue.

"But you never did introduce him to us." Yoongi said.

"You just talk about him." Jimin said.

"Aw... I'm flattered you talk about me Joonie. I'm happy." Jin sais and smile. He kiss Namjoon's cheek that was already on the shade of Pink. Jin smile and pinch Namjoon's cheek. "Cute." Jin said.

"I think You just kill me with embarrassment" Namjoon said and look down.

Everyone just laugh at him.

"Hey Guys, Can we have a party. Since were here already." Taehyung said and smile.

"Sure, but my Kookie can't drink any Alcohols." Jin said.

"And you can don't you think Thats a bit unfair?" Taehyung said.

"Bad Influence!" Jimin yelled.

Taehyung was about to reply but Jungkook Cut him off. "Its ok Tae, beside I can say that I'm allergic to alcohols." Jungkook said.

"Why and How?" Yoongi ask.

"I once drink a beer because I'm too stressed and pressure in school. Jin-hyung was gone for 3 days because of his Job and Taehyung at that Time is still a Jerk. (Taehyung pouted when he heard that) So I have no one to share my thoughts. So I thought why not drinking, I drink because it was tasty and amazing.The Next morning I vomit, and got a fever for a weeks. Lost of appetite to eat, and I sleep very often because I'm feeling weak. I Told Jin-hyung about, since he was literary shock when he when Home I have a fever and not eaten for A day, I almost admitted when he didn't come home and take care of me. I read a book, I guess I developed some sord of Hypersensitivity reaction when I drink alcohol. So Its either I'm allergic or fobidden to drink them." Jungkook explains.

"Woah, Then I guess You shouldn't really drink an Alcohol." Taehyung said.

"I already Know that Tae, Thats Why I don't Drink." Jungkook said.

"Well, You don't mind us Drinking Right?" Taehyung ask.

"I don't mind. Beside I want to see How Cute you are when your drunk. I already see flirtatious Jin-hyung gets when He is Drunk. So I wonder whats Your reaction?" Jungkook said and smirk a bit.

Jin blush. "Yah Kid! Your giving too much information!" Jin yelled.

"Flirtatious, I guess I like to see that side of Yours." Namjoon said smirking.

"I'll kill you." Jin said and glare.

"Because you love me." Namjoon said.

"woah, Then Lets Start the party." Jimin said.

"I'll call Hobi Hyung to come and he could bring his GF." Namjoon said.

"Syvell-noona? They are already together?" Jungkook said.

"Not yet, Hobi said that they like each other but they can't be with each other." Yoongi said.

"Yeah, Thats what he said to me too." Jungkook said.

"How about tonight, lets make them To be together!" Jimin exclaims.

"Sure, Why Not?" Yoongi said.

"Wait, When You said Syvell.. is the girl who...." Jin describe her.

"You knew her?" Yoongi ask.

"Maybe, I work with her in my workplace I guess." Jin said.

"Then thats great. Lets Start the plan." Jimin said.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Jungkook said.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading

Hope you enjoy 😊😊