It was an exquisite suite.

"Alright guys get some rest and I've ordered food for you, it'll be up here in an hour. I'll be back in four hours to take you to the venue." Paul said.

We all bid him goodbye.

Then we decided to sleep. Regardless of how short the flight was, jetlag always got us bad.

*

"Guys wake up food is here." I heard Louis said waking us up, even Zayn.

We gathered in the living room area and sat down on the sofas then began eating.

When we were done, Liam put away the left overs and he decided to go to the hotel's gym.

"I'll go with you." Louis said.

"And I'm going back to sleep." Zayn said.

"You coming Haz?" Liam asked. He'd already changed into gym appropriate clothes.

"I'll pass." I said to him.

As soon as the boys went out of the room, I regretted not going with them. I was bored.

Usually that was when I'd ring Niall and we'd talk for what felt like forever but given our current situation, I didn't think that was a good idea.

Maybe I should just call him,
I decided after watching some documentary for an hour.

I stood up from the sofa and made my way to my room.

I removed my phone from the charger and lay on the bed.

I unlocked the gadget letting my hand ghost over Niall's name.

No I should talk to him in person not over the phone.

I instead opened my Twitter and started scrolling through.

One tweet caught my eye. It was a tweet of someone giving me their number. I opened the profile and was immediately drawn to the lad. He had blue eyes though not as bright as Niall's and he had blonde hair much like my Niall.

I got the number and saved it in my phone under 'target' .

I then called the number.
It rung for for a few seconds before a voice answered. A male voice.

I introduced myself and told him that I was interested in him for that night ONLY. He seemed cool with it unlike how dramatic a girl would be if you told them you wanted them for a night.

We made arrangements to meet up after the show.

What am I doing?

*

"Good show boys." Liam said fist bumping us one by one.

It was a crazy show and I had so much energy. I may or may not have been tipsy on stage and I didn't ever go on stage with alcohol in my system. Ever.

Niall was fucking me up and he wasn't even there.

More reason to meet up with that lad.

I rung the boy and told him where I'd pick him up from.

"Celebration. Night club. Whose in?" Paul asked us.

There were cheers from the boys and the rest of our band but I was just quiet.

"You're not going Harry?" Louis asked.

"No. I'm actually going back to the hotel." I told them and stood up to leave before anyone could try to talk me into going with them.