Oliver/ Friendly Rivalry

My usual smile was placed on my face as I walked beside Cedric Diggory and Marley Stewart

My usual smile was placed on my face as I walked beside Cedric Diggory and Marley Stewart. "I'm not totally sure what exactly got into him, he just started yelling a-."

"LN!" An innocent smile etched its way to my face as I turned to look at Oliver Wood and the team with pink practice uniforms, "Yes, Olliepop?" (Yes, I brought it back)

He rolled his eyes, "What in the name of Merlin's arse did you do?"

"Whatever do you mean? I had detention because of you framed me for the fire in Charms."

He scoffed, "One that was you, Two seriously pink?!"

I smirked softly, "Whats wrong with pink? I think it's perfect for your skin tone, OlliePop."

"Stop with that Godric forsaken name!" He demanded.

I frowned acting hurt placing a hand on my heart, "Now that I know you hate it, I'll forever use it, till I fall in love and move to Paris."

Oliver rolled his eyes, "Fix the uniforms."

"No, please?" I pouted.

"YN, will you please fix our uniforms?" Oliver asked with a slight eye roll.

I nodded taking my wand from the pocket inside my robes, "Alright, even though I had nothing to do with it, I will help you OlliePop and your team out of the goodness of my Hufflepuff heart."

With a swish of my wand and a mutter of a charm their uniforms went back to their scarlet red. "We'll get you back, LN."

I skipped off towards Cedric and Marley, "Alright, OlliePop." I called before continuing along with the two, who shared similar smirks.

"I'm not even going to ask." I muttered shrugging slightly to myself.

——————
"Oliver James Wood! I will slice your head off!" My voice echoed through the walls of the castle.

He stood at the end of the hallway with crossed arms and an innocent smirk. "Yes, Love?"

I charged at him full speed, Oliver's eyes widened as I tackled him to the ground.

"You." Hit, "Are." Hit. "Such." Hit. "An." Hit. "Arse." Hit. "Hat." Hit.

"Get it Wood!" The Twins Yelled in unison, "YN? What the bl-."
"Bloody hell happened."
"To your."
"Hair!"