Remus/ Love Hurts

It was his fault, he fell for the PureBlood girl

It was his fault, he fell for the PureBlood girl. He fell for her, YN Fawley, a member of the Sacred 28. She was a prefect, an O student, she had the prettiest eyes, and  she fell for him.

_______
"Why Not YN? Just tell them about us!" Remus yelled at his girlfriend.

She sniffed, "What don't you understand?! I can't they'll disown me!"

Remus growled, "Sirius was okay with being disowned because he didn't believed in it, so why not you?!"

"Because he had something to hold onto, he had you guys! I'm a Ravenclaw, PureBlood, Prefect, your bloody girlfriend!"

Remus looked hurt, YN stayed with her frown, "You have me..."

YN scoffed, "Do I? You barely make time for me, we only talk on our rounds together! All you do is talk with your best friends all day, no me till night tim-."

"But-." She cut him off.

"And you've been lying to me..." her voice trailed off.

Remus froze, "What do you mean?" His voice had fear in at, how did she find out? Did she know?

"I mean, you say that you and the boys always get drunk off of fire whiskey, but your covered in scars and bruises. What are you not telling me, Remus?!" Her voice shook, as hurt drenched in her voice.

Remus didn't make a sound, neither did she. They both stayed in silence, 10 minutes passed, YN lost hope.

"Remus maybe we should break up?!" She has a questioning sound in her sentence.

Remus sighed sadly, "Maybe your right... maybe we're not made for each other..."

YN smiled pulling Remus into an embrace, "I truly did love you." She muttered as he hugged her back.

"I loved you too,... goodbye YN." Remus pulled away placing a last kiss on her lips before walking to the Gryffindor common room.

YN watched as he left, "Goodbye Remus..." She climes up the opposite set of stairs.

————
"At least it's summer holiday tomorrow..." Sirius muttered as he and James tried to cheer up their best friend.

Remus sighed dramatically, "We we're going to go on an trip for the first two weeks..."

"Come on Moony! Don't be so sad, I thought you said you both agreed." James rubbed his shoulder.