Fred Weasley/ Blacks Daughter Pt.2

Dear Molly Weasley,There are secrets that I can't tell you all, as much as I want too

Dear Molly Weasley,
There are secrets that I can't tell you all, as much as I want too. By the time you read this, I'll be long gone. My kidnapping was for my own safety, so please don't worry. Please tell Fred, I loved him with all my heart.

I can't wait for when it will all be over, thank you for being like a second mother to me. As we know the death of my parents has left me with the whole family fortune. If I die and you don't see me again, I leave it all to you Weasleys...

I must go Kreacher is here to take me away for a long time... Until everything's over and no one will be out for my head for the money, I'll be back.

May we see each other again,
YN  Black

I placed the letter under a bowl of apples, that I knew Molly would move to the table to see the letter. Fred smiled at me, "Hey, Kreacher's here to take you home. Are you ready?"

I nodded softly giving him a kiss, "Come on." We walked outside but before we stepped out, I stopped and grabbed Fred.

"Hey, if anything happens just know I love you, Fred. I'm going to miss you." I kissed him once more.

He gave me a curious look, "You're saying that like you're not coming back. It's only 1 more month of Summer before we see each other again for our 6th Year."

I nodded softly, If only you knew, "Of course Freddy, 1 month." He kissed me before Kreacher demanded he stop.

"But she's my girlfriend." Fred whined as Kreacher dragged me away. "So! I don't care."

"Bye Fred, George, Ron, Harry, Ginny, Hermione, Mr and Mrs Weasley. See you soon, I promise." I turned away wiping a tear. Before Kreacher apparated us back to Grimualds Place.

I went up to my room to put the bags into one bag that's enchanted so it can hold lots of things and feel light. My tears fell, I'm never going to see him again. Any of them, as long as I get out of this alive. Goodbye Fred.

I went downstairs to meet the Minister of Magic, "Ready to go?"

I nodded, "Where am I going?"

"To America, you will attend Ilvermorny up until it's safe for your return."

I nodded understanding, "I will have access to the fortune correct?" He nodded, "It is protected but as long as you have your key, you have total access."

We walked outside as I got into a muggle car, "It's taking you to the magical train station to take you to the school. Kreacher will look like a human once you get there." He closed the door and we left.
——————