Neville Longbottom: Kisses and Warnings

There she was, YN Davies the girl I've had a crush on since 1st year

There she was, YN Davies the girl I've had a crush on since 1st year. She was smart, kind, caring and beautiful, but she could never like me. She speed on her broomstick across the pitch holding onto the Quaffle.

"YN Davies has the quaffle, she goes left than right and scores right past Oliver Wood." Lee says on the announcement.

"Chang goes deep for the snitch, Potter on her tail, will she catch the snitch? RAVENCLAW WINs!" The Ravenclaws began cheering, while the Gryffindors groaned in disappointment. I however smiled at the look of victory on YN's face.

"PARTY IN the RAVENCLAW COMMON ROOM." Roger yelled hoisting YN up on his shoulders as she continued to cheer about how many scores she made last Wood.

I climbed down as I went to meet the Gryffindor team, Wood was angry at himself, "26 goals she made last me, 26! How could she get that good?"

Harry tried to calm him down, "Come on Oliver, there is no chance they'll win against Slytherin. We'll beat Slytherin and then we would have beaten both houses."

"I suppose your right, thanks Harry." Oliver sighed. "Come on let's go to a party."

"I don't think I'm going." I say as they had all began walking.

"What? Neville come on! You can stop all those guys from hitting on YN." Ron says pulling at my shirt.

"You guys know how I get when I'm around her. Plus she doesn't like me." I turned around but the twins grabbed me.

"Just come o-."

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" We all stopped what we were doing, they let me go.

"Not-Nothing." I stuttered, I felt myself get red.

"Why are you here Davies? Come to gloat?" Oliver crossed his arms.