Regulus and Sirius/ Part 2

I looked over at my husband, he was asleep

I looked over at my husband, he was asleep. Sighing I moved the hair from his face, I cuddled into him. He reminded me so much of Sirius, that I grew to love him.

Though deep down I knew that Sirius was the one I truly love. Regulus knew that I loved him, but Sirius was always the one I would chose.

Regulus eyes opened a bit, "Why are you up? It's 3 am?" I smiled at how he was concerned.

"Nightmare... sorry if I woke you..." Regulus smiled moving my hair to look at me better.

"I'm your husband wake me up next time if you have a nightmare. Alright?" Regulus kissed my cheek.

I laughed lightly before pulling myself closer into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, whispering sweet things to me. Reg was the sweetest Slytherin you could ever meet.

————

I sat with Mrs

I sat with Mrs. Black anxiously awaiting Regulus to come home. He had left last night saying he'd be back in the morning. Though he never returned so I went to his mother and here we are.

"Do you think-?" I cut myself off hitting myself for such thoughts.

She took my hands that were sweaty from the thought, "Look Child, we don't know what's happened to him, but we-,"

She was cut off my a POP sound, we took to Kreacher who had a sad and depressed look oh his face. I ran over to him, "Where is he?"

"He was dragged under water, where He-Who-Should -Not-Be-Named had a horcrux. This is for you, YN..." Mrs. Black exploded into tears, I pulled her into a hug as I began to cry.

Kreacher took her to discuss something, I opened the letter.

My Dear YN,
I'm so sorry, but I had too do this, it was my duty to make sure that the horcrux was away. YN we both know you love Sirius, but I must admit that I fell for you as well.