Bill Weasley: Charlies Best Friend

To all of Hogwarts YN LN was know as the most popular and the prettiest Gryffindor in existence

To all of Hogwarts YN LN was know as the most popular and the prettiest Gryffindor in existence. She was a Prefect, top of class and a Chaser on the quidditch team. YN LN was an a name everyone knew.

To Bill Weasley YN LN was known as Charlie's Best Friend, aka off limits.

Charlie Weasley, Bills younger brother was Captain of the quidditch team and a prefect. He was very protective when it came to YN, no boyfriend of her has ever made it past Charlie's test. Charlie knew Bill would be a perfect match to YN, but wanted them far apart from each other.

In Common Room
"Charlie your no help." You groaned.

"It's not my fault you don't pay attention in DADA." He hit your head.

"Yes it is your the distraction."

"Whatever do you mean YN." Glaring at your head, you went back to your essay.

The portrait door opened and laughing was heard and you groaned. Hitting Charlie with your book over and over again.

"Agh, I'm being attacked. Weasley going down, Weasley going down. Be alert for an feisty 5th year." He Yelled.

"Charlie." You hit him, "your." Hit "suck." Hit "a jerk." Hit. "I'm never gonna pass my owls, which means I'm never gonna be and auror." Smacking your head on the table.

"I can help you with that." A voice said.

"Go away Bill, I see you enough at home." Charlie yelled at the tall ginger boy.

Bill sat down beside me, "So your the most popular and the prettiest Gryffindor in existence. I've heard about you, but Charlie keeps you far away from me."

You smiled nervously at Bill, "Ohh. I'm fine, I can handle this years DADA teacher homework." You told him.

"Okay, have fun with that. Little brother, lovely YN." Bill walked away.

"Finally." Charlie gasped jokingly. Which made you laugh.

Half an Hour Later
"I'm finished." You cheered.
"Okay, now Potions." Charlie handed you the next book, then began copying your other essay.
Groaning, "Charlie you suck." "I know you do but what am I."
"A stone cold b-."
"Mrs. LN." McGonagall screeched. My eyes widened and my cheeks went red.
"Sorry professor." Putting your head in Charlie's shoulder as an attempt to hide your red cheeks. He laughed at you, causing you to hit him.
"So, this year we will be having a Ball before Christmas Holiday and you have dates. And  those of you in 3rd through 7th years only."
She walked off.