Lee Jordan / Hands OFF

Your dating the quidditch announcer by the name of Lee Jordan

Your dating the quidditch announcer by the name of Lee Jordan. He was always there for you as was the twins. You lot were best friends before you started dating.

You were a chaser on the quidditch team, and during your games, Lee would compliment you. He would say 'that beautiful girl with the quaffle, yeah she's mine.' Which always made you smile.

Today you were having a match against Hufflepuff, and it was no secret that their seeker had a crush on you. During your 1st-3rd year you had a crush on Cedric, but then you realized you liked Lee.

So every time you had a match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. Lee would be on the edge.

You all had your uniform's on as you waited to be called one by one.

Hufflepuff was called first.

After them was this.

"Captain Oliver Wood, Seeker Harry Potter, Beaters Fred and George Weasley, Chasers YN LN who I would like to remind Cedric Diggory, that she is mine, Angelina Johnson, and Katie Bell."

You laughed at your part. When you flew out you sent him a look, which he winked at you in return. All you could do was roll your eyes.

Madam Hooche stepped into the pitch, "Now I want a nice clean game." Then she blew her whistle. And released the quaffle and the bluggers. Then the snitch.

The game began, you were flying with the quaffle, but felt eyes on you. You then through the quaffle to Angelina.

"LN throughs the quaffle to Angelina, and TEN POINTS to GRYFFINDOR. Diggory evert your eyes from my girlfriend."

George then hit a blugger at Cedric who dogged it, "THANK YOU GEORGE."

You continued with the game, then a blugger hit Harry, he began falling.

You were quick to try and catch him, "Down goes Potter, but LN is quick at his tail, will she catch him. And she's so close, she has Potter in her grasp. Their okay everyone."

You put Harry on his broom and he thanked you. Oliver through the quaffle to Katie who through it to me and , "TEN Points to Gryffindor brought by my girlfriend YN."

That's when Aura (not a real person in the series, I just needed a name) zoomed past me and I nearly fell of my broom. But Cedric held me up. You thanked him.

"No problem love."

"Diggory stop flirting with my girlfriend she's mine ya hear me mine." Cedric put his hands up in surrender.

He then went for the snitch, "LN." Oliver through you the quaffle, but Aura kicked your arm, making you lose hold of your broom.

You slipped off the broom, and was falling.

"Wait where's YN, agh George, Fred someone catch her." Diggory being closer to the ground zoomed and caught you.

"Thank you Cedric."

"That makes two YN don't make it three." You laughed at him.

"Okay will you two stop flirting." You both looked at Lee who glared at you both. Rolling your eyes you continued with the game.

"And Harry's going for the snitch, Cedric right at his tail."

You all stopped to watch, "AND HARRY POTTER HAS CAUGHT THE GOLDEN SNITCH, GRYFFINDOR HAS WON."

You all cheered flying down to the pitch, after everyone finally left. The team went to the showers. Cedric however stopped you, while your team watched the whole thing. You not knowing.

"Oh hey Cedric, thanks again for saving me."
He chuckled.

"I wouldn't want your pretty little face getting hurt." He touched your cheek, but you pushed his hand away.

"YN, why are you even dating that boy, Lee. You can do so much better, like me."

"I'm dating a really great guy. That I love, you can't change that or be any better than Lee okay."

He then pushed you against the wall and you couldn't move.
"Cedric let me go."
Then he started to lean in. That's when the team and Lee opened the door and pushed him off of you.

"Hands off she's mine." Yelled Lee.
Thy all started hitting him and hexing him for even laying a finger on you. Till McGonagall Came.

"What do you think your all doing?" You all froze and turned to Minnie.

"Professor it's not what it looks like-." Katie started.

"It looks like your harming a student."

"Professor He was trying to touch and kiss YN, even though she told him to stop." Oliver tries to reason.

"Is this true." I nodded.

"Gryffindor detentions for a week, Mr. Diggory a month."

You all went back to the locker room and finished up, before you all went to the common room. You and Lee sat by each other you leaning on him.

"Thanks you guys." You smiled at all them.

"No problem." They all replied.

You laughed at Lee, " It's funny when your jealous."

"Well your fine and Diggory needed to keep his Hands OFF you."

You smiled and kissed him.

What Cedric will always

Remember

Is hands of

Lee's Girl