Sirius Black- I Still Love You

Inspired by 1000 Years, this will be like Flashback in reverse.

"Goodbye Sirius..." I murmur as silent tears fell from my eyes.

The boy finally looked at me after sending the other girl away. "I-I I'm sorry love really, I I just."

"Just what, I wasn't enough for you! To think I ever thought you would change. I really thought my kindness and me caring for you actually changed you and your dog like ways. I was obviously wrong. I I can't be here right know."

Heart beats fast colors and promises
I will be brave, I will not let anything take away what's standing in front of me all of my doubts suddenly go away some how

"I love you!" Sirius called as I walked into Charms. "I love you too Sirius, and I'll wait forever for you." I joked before entering the classroom.

I have died every day waiting for you darling don't be afraid I have lives you for 1000 years and I'll love you for 1000 more...

Sirius grabbed my hand and lead me out of the Common Room where I had been studying with Lilly. "What is it Sirius what's so important?"

"Ssh." I just continued to follow him, until we reached the astronomy tower. I climbed up after him. We stood on the ledge until fireworks went off.

Will be mine YN?
I gasped softly before kissing Sirius on the lips, " I would love too."

How can I love when I am afraid to fall watching you stand alone all of my doubts suddenly go away somehow One step closer

I walked into the Great Hall with Lilly we were talking about the upcoming Ball. "I want James to leave me alone so a good guy would ask me."

"I don't understand why you don't just go out with James he's not that ba-."

"YN LN!" I looked up wide eyes as Sirius stood on top of the Gryffindor table. Me and Lilly shared a look.

"What is it Black?!" I yelled back at him.

"Will you do me the honor and go with me to the Ball?" I smiled cheekily.

"I would love too!" The Hall erupted in cheers.

And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me and I have loved you for a thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand mooore.

I sat beside Sirius in Potions as Slughorn made us be partners. I actually paid attention while Sirius paid zero.

Felling eyes on me I turned to look at the boy, "What? Why are you staring at me?" I asked as a blush formed on my cheeks.

"Only staring at a masterpiece love, it's quite beautiful. Luckily you can see it every day." My blush only grew as did the crush I had on him since first year.

And all along I believed I could find you time has brought your heart to me and I have loved you for a thousand years and I love you for a thousand more

I got on the train nervously, it was my first year at Hogwarts and I knew no one. Walking through the halls of the train I searched for any empty one or least crowded. Only one that had four boys.

Opening the door they all looked at me, "Mind if I sit, all the others are full or have evil Slytherin in them?" They smiled with a nod and let me sit by the window.

"Ello Love, my names Sirius, Sirius Black. And you are?" The boy beside me flirtatiously.

"Out is your league." I joked. The whole compartment began to explode in laughter as the Sirius sunk down in his seat.

___________
YN POV
I wasn't gonna wait around for him, to tell me his fake apology. The one I always fell for because I was blinded by my own love for him. Sirius was my first love, he would always be that.

For the time being I had moved on to Fabian Prewett, he was older by two years. I was in my 5th, his 7th.

Sirius POV
I blamed myself for losing her, hurting her and myself. My fault was all that went through my head. Two months later and she's dating Fabian Prewett.

She used to tell me about her crush on him and how she wanted to kiss him. It was annoying at the time, but now seeing it. I kept thinking I was a small detour on her way to him.

When she walked past me in the halls, I would try and smile. But she never looked my way. That hurt most of the time, but not this time. Grabbing her upper arm, I dragged her into an empty room.

"The hell Sirius I have a date with Fabian!" She yelled at me.

"I Still Love You." She froze at my words.
"YN say something anything, please. Tell me you feel the same."

"I'm sorry Sirius, but I'm not gonna lie. I don't feel the same anymore. You hurt me and I I can never forget that you hurt me. I have to go bye Sirius. Please for both our sakes forget me. Forget us."

"Forget everything like what we've been through, our first day. First I love you, the ball, meeting your parents. Pranking the school together and the detentions that came with it?"

"Yes! Just just leave me alone. I'm not kidding this time, I'm not gonna come running back to you like I always do. So just stop loving me!"

"That's not possible, I'll always love you."