Namjoon: Oh that's hilarious

Yoongi: I do in fact, NOT.

Jin: Um, you kinda do Yoongi-ah.

Jimin: Seconded!

Yoongi: I'm turning my phone off, Joon knock when you get food.

Jungkook: Yoongi hyung wait!

Yoongi quickly turned his phone off, sighing. He was hoping for a moment of relief, for comfort, something. Instead he got his five best friends making fun of him. Don't get him wrong, he loved them, loved them more than anything really, but sometimes, sometimes they could be, a bit more then he's willing to handle in any given moment.

Just then, a knock came from his studio door, and a familiar face popped through, "Yoongi hyung? I've got food and another hyung."

"Oh joy." Yoongi spoke but with a small smile as Namjoon and Seokjin make their way into his studio.

Seokjin plopped himself down on the couch, already digging into the take out Chinese noodles that had been their so called, 'usual' as Namjoon handed Yoongi his share, "It is a joy, happy galentine's day by the way."

"Galentine's day?" Yoongi questioned as Namjoon went to join Seokjin on the couch.

"Yah Yoongi, just how out of touch with the youth are you?" Seokjin questioned, popping his feet on the coffee table in front of them and leaning into Namjoon's side as the two ate.

Yoongi smirked, "You know I am younger than you, right?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes as Namjoon spoke with a dimple filled smile, "Galentine's day is like, valentine's day but, for the gals."

"And we're dudes." Yoongi pointed out lamely.

"Gay dudes." Seokjin defended, and Yoongi nodded, "Point taken."

"You know," Seokjin started after a moment, "What are your plans for tomorrow Yoongi-ah?"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes with cheeks full of noodles, "I am not third wheeling your valentine's day date."

Namjoon made a face, looking accusingly towards Seokjin, "Ew, please no! Hyung he can't come-"

"In no world would I be inviting Yoongi to our date night, the locals would be too concerned thinking that two grown men are taking their angsty teenage son out in public." Seokjin defended himself.

Despite the verbal sword in his chest Yoongi laughed along with Namjoon and Seokjin, "First of all, just because I'm short doesn't mean I look like a kid!"

"Anyway," Seokjin quickly changed the topic as their laughter died down, "Back to what I was trying to say. Yoongi-ah since you don't have any plans tomorrow, I have an idea for you."

"An idea." Yoongi echoed.

Seokjin nodded, "But you have to keep an open mind alright? Have you ever heard of professional cuddling?"

"What?!" Namjoon questioned, almost choking on his noodles.

"Never in my life." Yoongi spoke deadpan, not liking the direction the conversation was heading.

"Well," Seokjin smirked, "You have now. And I just so happened to be on the website the other day and they're having a valentine's day sale, I think it would be good for you to give it a try, yeah?"

"No." Yoongi said immediately.

But Namjoon's features changed, the youngest tentatively speaking, "You know hyung, that might actually not be a bad idea?"