Chapter 13: Murder

Start from the beginning

"Cousin," Annabeth turned to the redhead. "Do I want to know why that's your first thought?"

May shrugged, "Percy looks offended. That almost always means he's at least contemplating murder."

The blonde nodded, "That's true." She turned to Percy, "I meant to ask; why is your hair white?"

The man waved a hand dramatically, "Tis the art of expression. Alright, are we ready to go?"

"Yup," Dean twirled his keys around his finger, choosing to ignore whatever the Hell just happened in front of him. He slid into the drivers seat of the impala, Percy taking his spot in the passengers seat while the women sat in the backseat.

Percy poked his best friend's cheek until the man looked over at him. "You know that one place with that lady?"

The Winchester nodded, "Candles?"

"Candles," The green-eyed man responded solemnly.

"Are you two speaking in code or something?" Annabeth asked, leaning between the seats.

Percy looked at the woman in confusion, "What? No. I was telling him where the motel was."

"I know you've known him longer," May said to her cousin. "But don't even try."

Dean just rolled his eyes.

--

"How do you know they're here?" Dean asked as he looked at the motel from inside the car.

Annabeth tapped his shoulder, "I found them. Don't worry, nothing illegal." She paused when May elbowed her. "Too illegal."

The Winchester shrugged, "Works for me. So, are we just going in or...?"

"Hang on," Percy held up a finger as he tapped on his phone with his other hand. He grinned triumphantly and showed him the screen, "Now we can go."

Me: room number (seen 2:33pm)

Samantha: What?

Me: room number. gimme. (seen 2:34pm)

Me: hurry up im hungry (seen 2:34pm)

Samantha: How? Nevermind. Dean's here?

Me: i can neither confirm nor deny. (seen 2:36pm)

Samantha: 201

Dean blinked at the phone, "Good to know you're frustratingly vague with everyone and not just me."

"Whatever. Come on." Percy pretty much threw himself out of the vehicle before opening the door to the back for the two women.

"Thanks, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth said, patting his cheek patronizingly.

Percy scowled at her, "Fight me, Wise Girl."

The blonde smiled at him sweetly, "If you really want to lose."

"Girls, girls," May pushed them apart, looking slightly annoyed. "You're both pretty. Can we go inside now?"

Dean took a shaky breath and nodded. He was a bit nervous to see his family again. He didn't spend over three months trying to pick himself back up again for nothing. "Let me knock on the door. I really think my dad might throttle Percy if he sees him."

"He was being passive aggressive to him," May supplied for Annabeth. "It was fun to watch."

"Ah," Was all the blonde said.

Dean went inside the motel, smiling at the elderly woman at the desk that didn't bother looking up from her magazine. The group quickly climbed some metal stairs before finally reaching the door. Apparently, the Winchester hesitated for too long because Percy decided to knock on the door in his sted.

"Knock knock, I'm hungry!"

There was a groan from the other side before the door opened. Sam blinked in surprise at the group before he focused on his brother, "Dean."

"Sammy," Dean replied before pushing his way into the motel room, holding onto Percy's arm and dragging him inside. He didn't trust his friend not to wander off because he saw something shiny.

Percy narrowed his eyes when he saw his best friend's dad standing in the corner. "Oh, I forgot," He rolled his eyes. "You exist."

John scowled, "Sam... Why is the annoying waiter here?"

"S'cuse you, I'm a delight. Anyways, found your son." He pushed Dean closer to the man but only by a few steps. "Here's your Nemo, Marlin."

Dean scowled at everyone in the room. He crossed his arms, "I change my mind. Can I leave?"

"No," May moved to stand next to him. "Talk to them, hit them. Do whatever. We'll be outside." She grabbed Percy's arm, ignore his complaints about everyone manhandling him lately, and walked outside with Annabeth.

Dean watched them go before he directed a glare at the other two Winchesters in the room, "Start talking."

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Words: 1,280

Song: Wait For It (Hamilton)