chapter 1- Juliet POv

"Oh he is so hot don't cha think"

"Oh yeah, come on he is, Tom tinks, like the hottest guy in the universe right no" I add.

I flip the page of my Dolly magazine, through a four page spread of Tom tinks. My celebrity crush of the century. His six pack and blonde hair with blue eyes. His tanned skin with muscles bulging out from his blue T-shirt. Sooooo perfect.

"Yeah,  I would do him any day" adds Remy.

My best friend Remy and I have had a crush on him for ages.

"Yeah me too" I look up to check the empty corridor, phew just after school, on a Friday. Everyone always gets out of school quickly on a Friday, got places to go I guess, I have places to go as well, like my private tutoring at home, but I'll look after them when I finish reading this article.

"Hmm" Remy sighs. I laugh.

"What, we aren't obsessed, we are just very very dedicated" she states.

"Exactly" I give her a big high five and we start cracking up. I am surprised no teacher has come to shut us up yet. I mean we are standing at the lockers, I guess they want to get out of school early as well. The only people here are the cleaners.

I look at my watch.

"Oh hey, I gotta go in a minute finish the sentence you are on I'll bring it on Monday."

"hhhhmmmmmmm" she fast reads the sentence andd I luagh.

"Who, is this" a set of perfectly manicured fingers swoop down from above my head.

Pink fake nails attached with silver stripes snatch my magazine.

Remy's eyes widen and she darts off.

The stench of perfume is all too familiar.

I turn around to see the schools biggest bitches.

Tether, the lead girl looks at my magazine. Her face plastered with foundation and her bright pink lipstick, brighter than ever. Her overly exaggerated black cat eyes scan the page.

Then she laughs, my face turning redder by the second.

"Hey girls look at this, elephunk here likes Tom Tinks."

 THe girls snarl, and laugh, I stand there with my arms crossed over my chest, before the girls can say something about my school jumper making my boobs look big.

"Why in the history of the world would a guy like him, go out with a overweight Dumbo like you" snarls Grace. She tosses back my magazine and I flip it into my bag. She is three grades above me so her height gives me the creeps, the worst part. She is my sister. Yep, Grace, One of the schools biggest bitches is my sister, and her main target for bullying. Me.

"You go girl" laughs Tether."Alright I am bored, lets leave the elephant and go get some coffee".

I turn and run down the corridor, yanking my skirt down in the process as it continually rides up, from my school bag. Yes, I got away today, normally it is a lot worse, like getting my school bag thrown in the trash bin, or getting my head in the toilet.

I guess I am the main suspect because they know there is nothing I can do about it. Grace is my sister, and whatever I say is held against me, as she is a perfect child, the one everyone wants to be with.

I pump my legs even harder, running. Great. Now I am late for my bus. It leaves in TWO minutes. I rush, down and out through the gates, holding down my skirt and ignoring the bruising I am getting from my maths text book slamming against my bag.

I Run, pushing the hair out of my eyes and tying it up in a messy bun, I can see the bus turning the corner. I run faster and bang.

I smack against something hard, something that lets out a swear word that I won't mention. I lay sprawled across the ground. Oh great could this day get any worse, now I have run into a old man.

I open my eyes and rub my head, suddenly remembering the bus, I look around for my bag, which in the process, has managed to empty its contents onto the footpath, around a ......................

Oh my Gosh. I guy with chocolate brown hair and blue eyes is collecting himself off the ground, tucking his skateboard under his arm. He wears a uniform from, Freshwalter High for Boys. FWHB for short. Damn it he is from, that stupid public boys school down the road.

I tear my eyes off him before he notices and I try to conceal my cherry tomato red blush that is creeping onto my cheeks.

I scramble on the floor for all of my things.

"Um, Hi, I am so sorry" his voice is sweet, but not all girlie, manly sweet, with a slight touch of huskiness to it.

I knod my head, trying not to look up as I know, his eyes are boring into my ugly body.

I collect my stuff, maths book, english, phone, wallet, science textbook and my PE uniform, oh and my key.

"Are you okay" he asks again, helping me up, the spot where he touches me gives a jolt of excitement.

"Um, yes, I think sooo, are you" I look up into his eyes, as dark blue as the ocean.

"Yeah your the one who slammed into me remeber" he laughs, but I turn more redder.

"Yeah I remember" I smile.

 I rush past him "Sorry" I mumble, keeping my head low, maybe he won't remember my face if he doesn't see it.

"See you later then" he says as I walk off .

"Yeah" I shout back as I run to step onto the bus, checking its my bus. 945.

"Late today miss Juliet?" says Bob. HE is my regular bus driver, he always gives me free rides and wait for me.

I take the seat near the back, away from all the old grandparents that must take the buses after the school kids leave. I look out of the window, to see the boy from FWHB, walking up the steps of the train station, his skateboard dangling from his finger and a football popping out the top of his bag.

Who am I kidding, why would a guy like him remeber me, even look at me again.

and besides he is from FWHB.

When my stop comes I wave goodbye to Bob and walk back to my house where hell awaits.

-------------------------A/n-------------------------------

hey guys so this is a new book that my friend jessiepet helped me figure out an idea, read her stories they are awesome.

I hope u like it and if u ever have suggestions just comment below and all will be taken in.

tell me wat u think

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN

<3 zozo101