{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 03}

Start from the beginning

I smiled at Compa. "Thanks and sorry for scaring you last night."

Her smile brightened and she shook her head. "Don't worry about it (Y/n). Anywho, you two were out cold, so I carried you two here."

Neptune looked surprised but immediately smiled looking at. "All by yourself? That's cool, thanks! But you sure are a lot stronger than you look." She says impressed while looking Compa over.

"I go to nursing school. Moving bodies is part of my training, so I'm fine." She happily explains. Then she seems to remember something. "Come to think of it I haven't introduced my self. My name is Compa and I'm one of (Y/n)'s women." She says the last part sounding very happy and proud.

"Eh? You too?" Neptune asks surprised while looking at me and Compa.

Compa also looks a bit surprised. "Does that mean your a "Sister"?" She asks looking like she's hoping Neptune says yes.

Neptune proudly nodded her head. "Yes, I'm (Y/n)'s women. You can call me Neptune. I hope we'll be great friends and "Sisters"." She says with a bright smile.

Compa giggled happily. "It's nice to meet you, Nept-... Nepee... Nepta-... Nepel... Neput..." Compa tries to say Neptune's name but is failing horribly at it for some reason causing me to look at her weirdly.

While Neptune just smiled and waved it off. "Neptuna, Nep-Nep, Nepper, it doesn't matter. You can call me anything!" She says not minding what she's called.

Compa sighed and smiled. "Okay, then! How about Nep-Nep? It's nice to meet you, Nep-Nep!" She says sounding happy to have made a friend and "Sister".

I looked at Neptune and decided to mess with her a bit. "So Neptune can I also call you whatever I want?" I ask with an "Innocent" smile. Seeing my smile causes Compa to sweat a little but Neptune doesn't notice.

"Yeah, you can! In fact, I want you to!" Neptune says looking hopeful at what I'm going to call her.

I simply say. "Tuna."

Neptune sweats a little. "I-I think I heard you wrong. So could you please repeat that?" She says cleaning her ear.

"Tuna." I repeat.

Her smile stiffens. "P-please a-anything but that." She says stiffly.

I looked at her with an "Angry" look. "Ah? Didn't you say anything?" I ask in a "cold" voice.

She stands up in front of me and instantly does a splendid dogeza.

"Please anything but that!" She begs.

I try holding my laughter.

That's when she noticed that I'm messing with her. "(Y/n) you're horrible~!" She yells and softly pounds my chest repeatedly while pouting.

"Hahaha! Ok ok, I'm sorry." I hug her wrapping my arms around her waist and give her a kiss on the lips.

She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck and slides her soft tongue into my mouth wrapping around my own and I feel my self getting hard.