{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 03}

Start from the beginning

I scratched my head annoyed. (Damn that bitch always popping out of nowhere and causing trouble.) "*sigh* Well whatever I'll just level up and take you back. More importantly, are you alright?" I ask worried as I know that Arfoire wants to get rid of Histoire. She's so damn slippery that every time I'm about to finish her off she manages to get away.

«*giggles* Don't worry Master she knows that you'll get very angry if she hurt me in any way. The last thing she wants is for you to hate her. Besides, I still have your mark in my soul which connects me to you so if anything did happen Id just respawn to were your at but that would mean she would be able to take my powers if not I would've already done that.» She says gently probably trying not to worry me.

I sighed in relief. (It's true I don't hate her, it's just annoying when she pops out of nowhere and causes trouble. That and I'm just too goddam lazy to try and find her myself.) "Anyways, I'll talk to you again when I level up. I know you're using a lot of energy to keep in contact with me."

«Ok but please be careful Master, if you "Died" now who knows how many years it would take for you to revive.» She says practicality begging me since she knows I get a "bit" reckless.

I nod my head and feel her disconnect the call.

*Ring!* *Ring!* *Ring!*

When I was thinking about what to do I hear the alarm clock ringing which causes Neptune to wake up.

"Shuuuuuut...Up!" She yells and punches the alarm clock shutting it up and begins to panic a bit. "Oh, Shoot! Did I break something?" She says worriedly.

She then sits up and looks around Compa's room blankly.

"Wait... Where am I?" She says and then notices I'm right next to her. "(Y/n)!" She yells and throws herself at me knocking me down onto the bed.

Before I can say anything I hear someone coming from the kitchen.

"Oh, you're up. Good morn', Sleepyheads! Well, actually, good afternoon!" I hear a girly voice.

Turning my head to look I see "Compa" a slender fair-skinned girl with a height of "154cm (5'01")". Compa has long light congo-pink hair with matching congo-pink eyes. She wears a tan-white wool sweater top with and matching arm warmers and boots, but with fuzzy balls at the top. Compa also wears a red plaid skirt, a black choker with a small heart on it, black-brown knee-socks with light pink heart cut frills, and often carries a black hip purse and heart-shaped buttons. Like her headband, both her purse and the heart on the choker has Compile Heart's noticeable C logo.

I see her looking at us with a soft smile

Neptune turned her head. "Um, this isn't my room, is it? Is it yours?" She asks Compa while clinging to me.

Compa nodded her head. "Last night (Y/n) suddenly jumped out the window giving me a scare and told me to follow him if he didn't return after a while. Seeing that he was taking long I chased after him and found you two inside a crater." She explains with a smile