Chapter 3

Luke's POV

After Ellie stormed off, the entire cafeteria was silent. Carter then turned to me and asked "Why did you help me up?" I responded by saying "It's unfair how they pick on you everyday, so I decided to finally draw the line". "Well thanks again", she said before walking off. I smiled to myself mumbling a your welcome, even though I know she couldn't hear me.

When I got home from school, I laid on my bed, and rethunk my day. When Carter touched my hand and smiled at me, honestly I got the best feeling ever in my heart. I hate the fact that Ellie picks on Carter, it honestly breaks my heart when they do, so I know I had to do something about it. My brother Ben then walked into the room. "What's wrong Luke?, I can tell something is up, I'm your brother you can talk to me". "So there's this girl", "Is she pretty?" "Oh my gosh yeah she's beautiful". "Tell me about her". "Her name is Carter, I've had a crush on her since freshman year. She's so beautiful, she's also smart, and nice, and just an amazing person". "Whenever I'm around her, I get butterflies in my stomach, and she touched my hand earlier today, and I swear I felt sparks, I only hope she did too". "Dear lord Ben I like her so much". "Luke youre in love her". "What"? I replied. "I said you're in love with her". "How, I've never had an actual conversation with her until today". "Little bro I can tell when someone is in love, and you sir definitley are". "I just wish she felt the same way".

Carter's POV

When Luke Hemmings, the popular guy helped me up today, I was shocked. What he said to Ellie, the girl who has bullied me since freshman year, shocked me even more. What had surprised me the most, was when he said that he was finally drawing the line. Today was just a crazy day to say the least.

(A/N Hi my penguins! How are you guys? I'm sorry I haven't been updating, I've been quite busy with school. I will try to update once a week, or at least once every two weeks, but I make no promises. Thank you so much for reading. If you would please vote, comment, and share, it would mean the world to me. Thanks again!

Gabby:3)