Chapter 13

Luke's POV

It has officially been 2 weeks since Carter and I have "officially started dating." It feels like it's been a lifetime. The amount of happiness I have felt over these weeks, has suprised not only me, but everyone around me. All of the people that I've been around have commented on how much more alive I look, and happy I'm acting.

It's all because of her.

This is gonna sound extremely cheesy, but Carter really does bring out the best in me. I am so in love with her, it physically pains me to not have the guts to say it to her. I hope and pray every single day that she feels the same way. I think she does but I'm not positive. I think I'm going to suck it up, and tell her pretty soon. I want it to be special, but I also want to casually bring it up to her. I guess I'll figure something out.

*fastforward to school the next day*

Carter and I haven't really put our relationship out in public. So I decided we should probably show it off in school. Once I met with Carter, I told her we should make our relationship public. She agreed. We decided it would probably be best if we were subtle at first. So we thought if we held hands, it would show people that we were more than friends.

For the entire day we held hands. Today was one of my favorite days.

I have a plan in mind for how I'm going to tell Carter that I am hopelessly in love with her. I think I'm going to take her to a fancy dinner, then when I drop her off at home I'll walk her to the door, and just say it, then kiss her goodnight. My hope is that everything will go as planned, and I won't look like an akward loser. Since class is about to let out, I'm gonna ask her on that date.
*bell rings*
"Hey Carter." I say as I approach her. "What's up Luke?"  "I was just wondering if you would like to go out on a date Friday night?" "Sure I would love to." "Great! I'll pick you up at 6:30 if that's okay with you.?" "Sounds great, see you then." "Okay, bye." 

Let's hope all of this works out.

(Hi my penguins!! I'm super sorry I haven't updated! I've had intense writers block! Don't worry next chapter will be their "fancy" date. To be 100% honest, I don't know how many chapters this story will be. I know how I want it to go/end, but I hope I'm
not rushing it. I don't feel like I am, because most of the chapters are written across the span of a few days to a few weeks. I hope this chapter wasn't too confusing. Please vote and comment if you would like to, thank you so much for reading, and sorry for the long authors note. Love you guys!
   Gabby❤️)