Chapter 1

Present Time

Luke's POV

Today is just a normal day for me. Woke up late, threw on skinny jeans, and a random shirt, fixed my hair messily, and drove to school. Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Luke Hemmings. I'm a junior in high school, I'm the star of the basketball team, and I guess I'm pretty popular.Once I arrived, I was immediately greeted by my "girlfriend" Ellie. I'm sure you're wondering why I said "girlfriend". Basically Ellie, is the most popular girl in school. We've been dating since we were freshman. Ever since then, our popularity has grew and grew. After we entered the school, I immediately saw my crush standing in the corner. Her name is Carter, and she is beautiful. I guess she qualifies as the nerd. I don't care what she is though, because I've been in love with her since the day, I first laid eyes on her. It's not just her looks that I'm in love with though. She's really shy and nice, she's also super smart. Ellie has always bullied her though. I bet she's just jealous of Carter's natural good looks, Carter is beautiful without 50 pound of makeup on her face. Carter and I have all the same classes. I've never spoken to her though, I wish I have, I bet her voice is just as beautiful as she is. I watch Cater from afar, every single day, I don't even care if that sound creepy. She's just such a beautiful person. I don't understand how she doesn't have all the guys drooling over her. Ellie's talking to me about something, I'm not listening cause I'm too busy thinking about Carter. "Luke are you even listening to me?" Ellie demanded. "Yeah of course I was babe, but I have to go to class now, I'll see you later." I replied, leaning down to give her a peck on the cheek. "Makeup!" she scolded. "Right sorry." I then proceeded to get to class, and stare at Carter, while the teacher started teaching.

(A/N Hi my penguins!! That's what I'm going to call you guys. I'm super sorry if this was short. I know not many people are reading this, but if you are please share it. I really want some reads!! Also please vote and comment I would really appreciate it. I'm writing this because you always hear stories about the nerd, being in love with the popular guy, so I decided to switch it around. I'm not sure who plays Carter yet, but if you have any ideas please let me know!! Until next time,

Gabby:3)