Chapter 17

*fast forward 3 months*
Carter's POV

Life is going amazing. Luke and I have been dating for about three months now, and every second has been wonderful. We spend lots of time together, and all of our dates are always fun. I've helped Luke with his school work, so he's now doing better in his classes, which makes me happy and proud of him. I'm still a straight A student, which is great.

Graduation is happening in about a month, which makes me stressed and nervous. I've been applying to colleges a lot. Luke and I even applied to a few of the same ones. I'm starting to get scared because I haven't heard anything back from any of them yet, and I really need an answer for how my next few years are going to go. Luke and I didn't apply to some of the same colleges just to be together, we actually both like the colleges we applied to. Obviously we're hoping to go to the same college, but if we don't get that oppurtunity we can find a way for our relationship to work. The love I feel for Luke grows stronger and stronger every day.

School has been going good. Ellie and her minions haven't bothered me in forever, which is definitely a good thing. Luke always tells me that he has my back, and if anyone gives me a hard time to just let him know. When you're dating the most popular guy in school, people "love" you but some hate you. If you're wondering why I say "love", it's because most of the popular people who try to associate themselves with me, don't actually like me. They deal with me in order to hang out with Luke. Luke is aware of this, and only talks to them sometimes. I don't hold him back from talking to anyone, but he says he would rather spend his time with me.

Prom is next week. I'm really excited! Luke and I are going together, but we refuse to show our outfits to one another. We decided to keep it a surprise, because we thought it might make it more special. We showed our parents though, so they could talk about it, and make sure that the colors go well together. Our prom theme is "A Starry Night", which basically means a classy prom. I'm looking forward to it, because it's supposed to be one of the greatest nights of your life. Luke has planned out every detail, but he hasn't let me in the loop. He claims that I will love it, but it has to stay a surprise. I'm sure it will be amazing, but I still really want to know.

These past few months have been the greatest months of my life. I want it to stay like this forever. I want to live in this bubble with Luke forever. Unfortunately, after graduation I'm afraid we might slowly begin to drift apart.

Luke's POV

Life is amazing. At least my life these past few months, has been amazing. Carter is the best girl in the entire world, I swear she's an angel. She makes me the happiest guy alive. I seriously don't think anything could top the feeling of happiness I feel. Well maybe a million dollars, but you get the gist.

Prom is coming up soon. It's in about a week, and I have a plan. I've planned out every single detail to make this the greatest night ever for Carter. We're going on a fancy date, just because it's prom night. I hope she likes it. The theme of our prom is "A Starry Night." I'm not entirely sure what that means, but I'm hoping that there are star decorations. Prom is going to be absolutely incredible.

Carter has also helped me a lot with my academics. She helped me bring my grades up in my classes, so I'm actually doing pretty well now. I've even applied to a few colleges. I got accepted into a couple, one of them was the one Carter and I both applied to. She hasn't said anything about getting accepted into a college. I hope she gets accepted into the same one, because that would be perfect. If she doesn't, we will find a way to keep our relationship going. I love her to death, and I am not going to give up this easily.

(Hey loves!!! it's literally been forever since I've written! don't worry I am not giving up on this book! I always get writers block and it's very frustrating! this book will probably only have about three more chapters! I'm sorry, but it is coming to an end! please vote and comment, if you would like! till next time,
          Gabby❤️)