Chapter 9

(A/N HI MY PENGUINS!! THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE BTW SO MAKE SURE YOU READ CHAPTER 8 BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER THANKS ILY)

Luke's POV

I can't believe Carer said yes!! I literally was about to scream when she said yes! Now all I need to do is plan the perfect date. Since Carter isn't like most girls, I think I'm going to take her to the arcade and for pizza. Our date is tonight and I'm extremely nervous. I just hope everything goes well.

Carter's POV

I'm still very surprised that Luke asked me out. I mean he's Luke Hemmings, and I'm just over here like hey I'm Carter. I'm really excited to go cause I need to get out of the house more. And plus I love spending time with Luke. Everyday my crush on him is growing and my feeling are becoming stronger. Luke will be here soon, I should probably get ready, he told me to dress casually so that's what I'm gonna do.

Luke's POV

I knocked on Carter's door at 6 pm sharp. When she answered I'm pretty sure she heard my intake of breath. She looked stunning, even though she always does. And I noticed that we were matching a little. We were both wearing red and black flannels, black skinny jeans, and all black vans. "Hey we're matching." she said with a beautiful smile. "Yeah we are" I replied smiling at her. "So where are we going?" "I thought we would go to the arcade and maybe go for some pizza." "Sounds amazing" I'm really happy that Carter isn't like most girls, she only wants the simple things in life, and that makes her an even more amazing person in my eyes. When we got to the arcade we decided to play a few games before eating. We played each other in skee ball, basketball and air hockey. I beat her at basketball and air hockey, but I lost bad at skee ball. "Ha ha Hemmings, I told you I was better than you at skee ball." "Yeah yeah okay." "Do you want some pizza?" I asked her. "Yes please." "What toppings should we get?" "Pepperoni?" we said at the same time. "Absolutely!" we said once again at the same time. We shared an entire pizza, and afterwards we played more games. We then decided to head out. While walking Carter home, we talked about anything that came to mind. Once we reached her front door, she turned to me. "I had a great time tonight Luke." "So did I." "I hope we can do it again sometime." "same here." The next thing she did surprised me and made me blush, she leaned in and hugged me. It was quite possibly the greatest hug I've ever had. "Goodnight Carter." "Goodnight Luke."