eleven - surrounded by your friends

DAVID DOBRIK uploaded a new video !

PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND PRANK ON PARENT!! [watch]

[watch]

THE VIDEO begins with willow running around her apartment, a half-eaten apple in her hand. david is laughing behind the camera but watching incase she falls over. "oh my god be-" willow runs into the close door, bashing her head against the wooden surface. "-careful. are you okay!?" willow can be seen standing up with a smile but tears all over her face. she nods a little.

"i hurt my head!" she frowns and runs over to david who turns the camera to face him, the girl between his free arm and chest.

david's intro plays as normal, same music and a different number.

next, david is holding a false pregnancy test in his hand with willow beside him. "i thought it would be fun to prank jason with a pregnancy test." willow laughs beside him, her falling onto his chest.

there is a jump cut and they are now with jason, who is sat on a red fabric arm-chair. "okay what is going on? what is it! are you getting married?" jason fires questions at the couple, hoping for them to slip up. however, he isn't completely convinced as there is a camera in his face filming. david aims the camera at willow for a moment and then back at jason, who has his arms crossed over his chest in a protective but also curious stance.

"i doubt we're going to get married after we tell you that willow is pregnant." jason's face turns to pure shock mixed with happiness. he jumps up from his seat and comrouches slightly, waving his hands around. "no way! oh my fucking god no way!!" he's yelling but soon stops as he furrows his eyebrows at david. "no, you're lying. there you got my honest reaction." he shakes his head and seats himself back down at the chair.

"im seriously pregnant jason." willow pipes up, drawing the older man's attention to her. she smiles innocently at him.

"actually? congratulations then! oh my god" jason can be seen hugging willow, who has a smile of sympathy on her face. david snickers quietly to himself, which is caught by the microphone attached to the camera.

"just kidding!" david laughs as jason glares at him.

there's another jump cut and it's to willow on the phone. "who you talking to?" david pans to her phone, where brendon urie is present and smiling. david can be seen waving in the top right-hand corner of her phone screen. "you should tell him." david smiles at willow, to which she nods to.

"bren, im pregnant." she holds up the fake pregnancy test with a big smile, but brendon's face is unreadable.

"no fucking way! what!!" he smiles at her, talking loud through the phone. however, willow can tell something is off. "you're kidding right?" willow gives him a small nod and he sighs with thankfulness. it may seem rude, but brendon didn't want willow to get pregnant because he knows that she wouldn't be able to deal with it.

lastly, it's a jump cut to alex in the bathroom with a girl and they're both laughing. david's hand is visible on the screen as he knocks rapidly on the door. "alex open up!" alex then proceeds to open the door. the bathroom is completely steamy, and willow is sat with a bottle of beer in her hand. "what is going on!" he laughs at them both, who are half-drunk and doing something (presumably) stupid in willow's bathroom.

the final jump cut is to david saying goodbye. "thanks for watching jackie, make sure you like and subscribe. tweet me at david dobrik! anything else to add willow?"

"we're dating!" the video ends on his outro, but an extra clip at the end plays of willow asleep on david's lap. his hand can be seen moving some hair out of her face and him pressing a kiss to her temple. you can faintly hear him say goodnight.

COMMENTS

USER12: i legit thought that she was pregnant like damn

USER31: dude you've been dating for like five minutes
[replies]
    ↳ USER46: this video was made like three weeks after they started dating chill haha

USER67: willow should get back together with brendon honestly

USER99: brendon looked not so happy for her, regardless if it was a prank or not

WILLOW HALLUM: lol that hurt so much when i hit my head god damn
[replies]
  ↳ USER11: it looked very painful

USER87: david's pranks are getting worse

USER42: why is willow dating this absolute psychopath

BRENDON URIE: willow looked fried in the last clip where alex and her were drunk

USER56: i ship this so much what

USER102: #willid

USER9: i love this video so much

i edited / made the thumbnail so if someone steals it from me i will be angry >:o(
ps. ik her hair is a different colour. i couldn't find a pic of her with pink hair lookin like that hhh