six - party tattoos

♡ by TUCKMEROSIE, BRENDONURIE & 726,927 others

by TUCKMEROSIE, BRENDONURIE & 726,927 others

_WILLOWHALLUM: being forced to go to a party but it's ok!

view all 562,738 comments

USER4: probably because you never go out

USER71: oh my gosh your smile 😍

SALTYMARIE: your smile literally melts my heart i love u

USER26: HOW DARE YOU HURT MY HEART I-

USER14: i wanna be that dress right now

DAVIDDOBRIK: absolutely fucking gorgeous 🖤
_WILLOWHALLUM: 🖤

USER5: i love you and your radio show so much!

WILLOW HALLUM was surprised, to say the least, with herself that she had actually agreed to go to a party. she disliked the environments of them and the scent of alcohol and cigarettes. however, she was willing to put up with it for one night if that meant attempting to forget about brendon urie. she wore a simple peach lip, with natural-looking makeup. she was never the one to go all out unless it was a serious occasion. so, she stuck with her short and tight, but pretty, orange-toned dress - it came to above mid-thigh. marie chose it for her when they had last gone shopping but willow had originally refused to wear it to any occasion. she grabbed her clutch and phone, slipping on her orange-tone heels. her door slammed shut behind her and she shot off down the copious amount of dirty white stairs, being careful not to trip and break her ankles in her new heels.

marie was sat in the backseat of david's tesla. willow gave her a stern look before swapping it to a smile, a greeting from david as she closed the door in his expensive car. if anything, it most-definitely costed more than how much willow payed for her monthly rent.

"where's the party?" willow inquired, gazing over to marie. she smiled with a bit of sympathy at willow, knowing that it probably was not the best of news.

"uh, it's at rosie's. but you know how she invites the whole of vegas?" marie exaggerated on the whole of vegas. rosie was well known for her music, being someone as famous, if not more, than the brendon urie. she always held massive parties every month, but this was the first one willow had agreed to going to. willow felt a lump form in her throat, almost knowing what she was going to say. she gave marie a timid nod, averting her gaze to david's hand, which was now situated on her thigh. "yeah uh brendon's going."

"fuck." willow cussed rather loud. fully known to most people on the internet, willow never swore. it was rare if she ever did. "why does he have to come to any social event im going to, when i go to forget about him! he's so impossible." she grumbled a few more swear words under her breath before winding the window beside her down and sticking her hand out. she tensed slightly at the thought of urie somewhere she doesn't want him. rolling her eyes, she tilted her head back in hopes to somehow wipe brendon from her memory.

arriving at the now dreaded party, willow's posture went from straight to lazy in the space of two seconds, she really was not prepared for brendon to 'harass' her with bullshit anymore. taking a strong inhale of the air, she tried to compose herself the best she could. david smoothly laced his fingers with willow's, her giving him a nod. they walked into the massive house rosie shared with her girlfriend and instantly spotted the alcohol. she practically flew over to it, grabbing a red solo cup and pouring whiskey up to the edge of the cup, nearly spilling over. taking her first swig of alcohol in a long time, she screwed her face into a grimace, the warmth of the liquid hitting the back of her throat. it felt like a small, warm fire was lit in her esophagus.

willow eventually found her way back to david, who had seated himself at a sofa somewhat away from all the dancing and already intoxicated people. she gave him a small nod as she sat down, his arm pulling her close to his body. willow couldn't lie, she loved the intimacy between them, but she had someone else in mind -she didn't like him. willow was well aware that she was leading david on, him wrapped around her finger. it wasn't intentional but she didn't know how to stop it. she regretted kissing david, maybe it was best if brendon did speak to her? she was too afraid to say anything - afraid to loose her best friend.

"what are we?" david had a rush of emotions. willow, however, was off in her own world, trying to somehow resolve the issue between her and brendon in her head. david waved his hand gently in front of her face, a puzzled expression on his. "willow?" she took a moment to adjust to the blaring lights and loud sounds, having forgotten where she even was.

"uh," willow stared at her polished heels, tapping them together nervously. she wasn't one for confrontation, never had been. "friends?" her voice had increased - gone up an octave by the time she managed to push the word out. it was a strained word for a strange feeling. she felt almost uneasy. david let out a frustrated sigh, getting up. willow sat there as he walked away, attempting to process what had just happened. but, she couldn't because instead she had one face stuck in her vision, and he was striding her way.

in a hurried state, willow shot up, taking her phone and clutch with her. she paced away as fast as humanly possible in a pair of thin and tall heels. he was not talking to her, she was to avoid him at all costs. he ruined her life, he was not about to enter again. above the loud music it was almost impossible to hear willow scream in the bathroom she had walked in to, but it was so loud to her. her shaking hand turned the tap on, cupping water and splashing it in her face. she gave herself a long, cold stare and stood up straight. brendon urie cannot and will not ruin her night. one thing set in mind, she slammed the door open and went straight to the liqour.

she downed a few shots and saw marie, who was already staring at her with a bit of shock. marie saw willow straighten up, acting as if she was completely sober, which only made her laugh - a hard laugh. "loosen up a bit dimwit. i know you're tipsy." marie raised her voice over the booming music, a cocky smile on her face. she poured something into two cups and gave one to willow. "to us." she made a short toast, to which willow 'clinked' to.

the night escalated quickly. first, willow was downing way more alcohol than she would ever be able to handle. then, she was standing on the poker table, doing some shitty dance with another guy. then, she was taking her top off. brendon, however, was stood watching every single bit. of course, he was the one to stop this, hopefully. willow was too drunk to count the fingers on her hands, and when she was asked she answered six too many. she was carried away, slumped over someone's shoulder.

--
posting this before i go to school yw
ily

if there are spelling mistakes tell me bc i havent read through it yet uh